Étiqueté : Nonebet
So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly two months now and wanted to share my take on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x and could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.
Game selection is genuinely solid — Revery Play has roughly 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. Been grinding Book of Dead a lot — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — the game shows are always packed, real croupiers and everything.
The bit I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with Skrill and my withdrawal came through within under 24 hours. They also take crypto and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d browse what’s available on [url=https://missward.co.uk]details here[/url] before you sign up.
Now, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — I waited a good while on chat the other day. The mobile site works fine but it feels a bit clunky versus bigger brands. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.
Still, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. Revery Play is licensed and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK this is a decent option — I’d just don’t expect live chat wait times.
So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I’d give my two cents here. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game selection actually surprised me — there’s somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Book of Dead a lot — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, streams are smooth.
The bit I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with my Visa and the payout came through within less than a day. They also take crypto and Neteller if that’s your thing. You can check out what’s available on [url=https://chromeheartsofficials.co.uk]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.
Now, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait like 15 minutes on chat the other day. Also the mobile site is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky versus other sites I use. No standalone app, just the browser version.
Having said all that, I keep coming back which says enough really. The site is licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just be patient with their customer service speed.
Been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and figured I’d drop my thoughts on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
Game selection actually surprised me — they’ve got somewhere around 3000 titles from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mostly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section is all Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, streams are smooth.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Skrill and last cashout landed in less than a day. They also take Mastercard plus other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d check out their full bonus page over at [url=https://northdownsbs.co.uk]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited a good while for live chat one evening. And the site on my phone runs okay though it feels a bit clunky next to some competitors. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.
Overall though, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. They’re licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a solid shout — only be patient with the support response times.
So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d share my take on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x and is pretty standard but not terrible either.
Game selection actually surprised me — they’ve got somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mostly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, streams are smooth.
One thing I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is Skrill and the payout landed in about 18 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can check out what’s available over at [url=https://harveyplanningconsultancy.co.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. The site on my phone runs okay though navigation could be smoother compared to some competitors. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.
Overall though, I keep coming back so that says something. Revery Play is licensed and seems legit. If you’re in the UK this is a decent option — just be patient with live chat wait times.
So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and figured I’d drop my thoughts on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.
The lobby actually surprised me — Revery Play has roughly 3000 slots and table games from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza mostly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.
What that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with Skrill and the payout landed in about 18 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d browse the current promotions over at [url=https://fstek.uk]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.
Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — I waited like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. And the mobile site is decent enough but some menus are fiddly next to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. They’re regulated and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players it’s a decent option — only be patient with their customer service speed.
So I’ve been using Revery Play for about two months now and wanted to give my two cents here. I registered on a whim — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 40x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.
Game-wise actually surprised me — they’ve got roughly 2500 games from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza mostly — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live tables is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, real croupiers and everything.
What I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Skrill and the payout hit my account in less than a day. There’s also crypto and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d check out what’s available over at [url=https://bradandthehumdingers.net]this article[/url] if you’re interested.
Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. The mobile site runs okay though navigation could be smoother next to some competitors. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.
Overall though, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. They’re licensed and seems legit. If you’re in the UK this is a decent option — only be patient with the support response times.
Been messing around on Revery Play for like a couple of months and thought I’d give my two cents here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.
The lobby is pretty stacked — they’ve got roughly 3000 slots and table games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza a lot — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is all Evolution — the game shows are always packed, real croupiers and everything.
The bit that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is Skrill and my withdrawal came through within less than a day. They also take Bitcoin and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://arco21.org]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited a good while on chat the other day. And the site on my phone runs okay though it feels a bit clunky next to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Overall though, I keep coming back which says enough really. Revery Play is properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a decent option — just be patient with the support response times.
So I’ve been using Revery Play for like two months now and thought I’d give my two cents here. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
Game selection is pretty stacked — there’s over 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mainly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, streams are smooth.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is Neteller and last cashout hit my account in about 18 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d check out their full bonus page over at [url=https://curdridgeshow.co.uk]see here[/url] to see for yourself.
Now, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there like 15 minutes on chat the other day. The mobile version works fine but navigation could be smoother compared to other sites I use. No standalone app, just the browser version.
Overall though, I’m still playing there which says enough really. Revery Play is regulated and seems legit. If you’re in the UK this is a solid shout — I’d just don’t expect the support response times.
Been using Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and wanted to give my two cents here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
Game-wise is pretty stacked — there’s roughly 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza a lot — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live tables runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, real croupiers and everything.
One thing I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is my Visa and the payout hit my account in under 24 hours. They also take Mastercard plus other e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at what’s available on [url=https://americanflagt-shirt.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
That said, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. The site on my phone is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky compared to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.
Overall though, I’m still playing there so that says something. Revery Play is properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK this is a decent option — I’d just don’t expect live chat wait times.
So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and wanted to give my two cents here. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.
Game selection is pretty stacked — there’s over 3000 slots and table games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Been grinding Sweet Bonanza a lot — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live tables is all Evolution — the game shows are great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.
One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is Neteller and last cashout hit my account in less than a day. There’s also Mastercard plus Neteller if that’s your thing. You can browse what’s available over at [url=https://harbouryoga.co.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
Now, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there a good while on chat the other day. The mobile version works fine but it feels a bit clunky versus some competitors. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Overall though, I keep coming back which says enough really. The site is properly licensed and seems legit. For UK players it’s a solid shout — only be patient with their customer service speed.
So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for like a couple of months and wanted to give my two cents here. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 40x which could be better honestly but not terrible either.
Game selection is genuinely solid — Revery Play has roughly 3000 slots and table games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Been grinding Gates of Olympus a lot — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.
What that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Neteller and the payout came through within about 18 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and other e-wallets which is handy. I’d browse the current promotions over at [url=https://chromeheartsofficials.co.uk]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.
Now, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there a good while for live chat one evening. And the mobile version is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky versus bigger brands. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. The site is regulated and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — only don’t expect their customer service speed.
So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and wanted to drop my thoughts here. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x and could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game-wise is genuinely solid — Revery Play has over 3000 slots and table games from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. Been grinding Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.
What I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Skrill and my withdrawal hit my account in about 18 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus various e-wallets which is handy. I’d browse what’s available over at [url=https://caw-rva.org]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.
Now, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. The site on my phone works fine but some menus are fiddly versus other sites I use. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.
Having said all that, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. They’re properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a decent option — only don’t expect their customer service speed.
Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time un paio di mesi fa tramite un amico e devo dire che mi ha fatto una buona impressione. All’inizio ero scettico visto che di piattaforme ce ne sono a pacchi, ma il catalogo giochi e enorme. Ci trovi roba di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi parecchie slot di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Parliamo di piu di 2000 titoli, quindi non ti annoi di certo.
La parte live e fatta davvero bene. I tavoli sono gestiti da Evolution, con croupier veri e la qualita video e ottima. Mi sono fissato con il game show crazytime ed e una droga. Blackjack, baccarat e roulette ci sono ovviamente, ma i game show ti tengono incollato allo schermo. Un difetto che noto e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, ma ci convivi.
Quando ti registri su Crazy Time ti danno il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro piu 50 giri gratis sulla slot del momento. Il wagering e 35x, che non e il piu basso. Ho visto posti con 25x, ma almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Per iniziare bastano 20€. Potete controllare le offerte attuali passando da [url=https://davidandjohnny.org]crazy time[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.
I pagamenti non ho avuto problemi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e pure crypto. Ho prelevato con Skrill ed e arrivato il giorno dopo. Meglio di certi posti dove aspetti una settimana. Sul telefono Crazy Time funziona bene dal browser senza scaricare nulla, il sito e responsive e non da problemi. Un no deposit bonus non l’ho trovato, sarebbe stato un bel plus.
L’assistenza clienti risponde abbastanza in fretta. Li ho contattati per chiedere info sul wagering e ci hanno messo una decina di minuti. Parlano italiano il che aiuta. La licenza e Curacao, che non e il massimo, pero i pagamenti arrivano e tanto basta. Per noi italiani mi trovo bene.
Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time qualche settimana fa tramite un amico e onestamente mi ha fatto una buona impressione. Non mi aspettavo granche perche ne ho provati tanti, ma la varieta mi ha convinto. Ci trovi roba di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi diverse slot di NetEnt piu qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Parliamo di circa 2500 giochi in tutto, insomma non ti annoi di certo.
Il live casino mi ha convinto parecchio. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con croupier veri e si vede che e roba professionale. Ho passato ore su la ruota di Crazy Time ed e una droga. Blackjack, baccarat e roulette non mancano, ma i game show sono un altro livello. Un difetto che noto e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, niente di tragico pero.
Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time ti danno il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro con in aggiunta 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il wagering e 35x, nella media direi. Ho visto posti con 25x, ma almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Per iniziare bastano venti euro. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://housepaintersburlington.ca]step by step[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.
Per versare e prelevare funzionano senza intoppi. Accettano Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. La mia prima cashout e stata con Skrill e in 24 ore avevo i soldi. Non male. Sul telefono Crazy Time si carica velocemente dal browser senza scaricare nulla, il sito e responsive e non da problemi. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, sarebbe stato un bel plus.
L’assistenza clienti fa il suo lavoro. Ho scritto in chat per un problema col bonus e mi hanno risposto in pochi minuti. E rispondono in italiano. La licenza e Curacao, che non e il massimo, ma non ho mai avuto rogne. Per noi italiani non ho lamentele serie.
Ho scoperto Crazy Time piu o meno qualche settimana fa tramite un post su un forum e devo dire che mi ha sorpreso. All’inizio ero scettico, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ mi sono ricreduto. Iscriversi e stato rapido, tipo cinque minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il minimo per iniziare non e alto, mi pare 10 euro, quindi niente di assurdo per farsi un’idea.
La libreria e parecchio fornita. Ci sono slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. In totale ci saranno oltre mille giochi se conti tutto. La sezione live e targata Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — il game show di Crazy Time mi prende parecchio, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci passo le ore li sopra.
Il bonus iniziale su Crazy Time e stato del 100% fino a 500€ piu cinquanta free spin su una slot selezionata. Il wagering sta a trentacinque volte il bonus, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e gestibile rispetto ad altri siti. Ho notato bonus no deposit ogni tanto per i giocatori attivi, il che e un bel tocco. Potete dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://cornerstone-lending.com]crazy time download[/url] per farvi un’idea.
Per i pagamenti si puo usare Visa e Mastercard, Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. I prelievi li ho ricevuti entro un giorno sull’e-wallet, che e decente. Mi piace anche e che hanno l’app — l’ho scaricata sul telefono e funziona bene. Non serve cercare la crazy time apk su siti esterni dato che dal sito ufficiale si trova subito. Da mobile e comodissima.
Il supporto su Crazy Time e raggiungibile via live chat h24 pure in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: la verifica documenti ha richiesto tipo tre giorni, un po’ troppo. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Hanno la licenza da Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma almeno c’e. Sono soddisfatto e continuo a tornare.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |