Étiqueté : true fortune casino
I’ve been playing at true fortune for a good while now, so figured I’d share my experience. As a UK player so the first thing I checked was whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and it’s all been smooth enough.
Where they don’t skimp is the games — there’s genuinely huge, I’d guess around a couple of thousand titles if not more. You’ve got Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Microgaming represented. My go-to slots are Gates of Olympus, and a bit of Book of Dead when I’m bored, but the filtering is a bit clunky if I’m honest. If you’re into live stuff, Evolution handle the live dealers — real croupiers, roulette and blackjack and Crazy Time and the other game shows which I get sucked into more than I should.
As far as offers go, the sign-up package was nothing crazy but fair — a match on your first deposit plus a chunk of free spins. Make sure you read the wagering first, mine was around 35x which is standard-ish but adds up. Existing players get reload codes as well, so you can check the current codes over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/free-chips]true fortune free 250 chip no deposit[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. You can start with a tenner, about ?10 I think, so no need to commit much to test it.
Getting money out has been the bit I care about most. I’ve used Mastercard and Neteller, there’s also e-wallets and Bitcoin. Skrill withdrawals cleared within a day or two, but card ones dragged a bit. My only real moan — they asked for ID twice which was faffy.
On the phone it just works in the browser — no separate app but you don’t really need one, loads quick on my phone. Live chat has been decent, got a human fairly fast. It’s licensed, which is the main thing for me. It’s not flawless, but I keep coming back so that says something.
So, someone on another thread put me onto true fortune casino around Christmas and I’ve been playing fairly regularly since. Playing from the UK so I always look at whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and that side of things has been fine.
Game-wise there’s genuinely huge, reckon it’s 2,000 titles if not more. You’ve got Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft and Microgaming all in there. I tend to stick to Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza, but finding a specific slot takes a minute. If you’re into live stuff, it’s Evolution powering the live rooms — proper croupiers, roulette and blackjack and the game shows like Crazy Time which I get sucked into more than I should.
As far as offers go, the welcome deal was decent enough — a deposit match and a load of spins on top. Make sure you clock the playthrough first, it’s the standard 35x sort of range which is standard-ish but adds up. They run no-deposit chips now and then, so it’s worth a see what’s live over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com]true fortune[/url] if you’re chasing a freebie. Min deposit is low, think it was a tenner, so no need to commit much to test it.
Cashouts are where they’ve mostly delivered. I’ve used Visa and Skrill, and they take crypto and Bitcoin if you prefer. My e-wallet payouts landed within a day or two, though the card cashout took longer. My only real moan — verification took a couple of goes before it went through.
The mobile side is solid — no separate app but you don’t really need one, plays smooth on the phone. Support’s been alright, though the first reply was a canned response. It’s licensed, which put my mind at ease. Won’t pretend it’s the best thing ever, but for a casual few spins it does the job.
Been playing at true fortune casino for a while now, and not gonna lie I’ve stuck around longer than I expected. Playing from the UK so what mattered to me was payments and licensing, and that side of things has been fine.
The game library is a proper big spread, I’d guess around 2,000 titles if not more. They’ve got the big names — Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil and Big Time Gaming all in there. I mostly spin Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza, though the filtering is a bit clunky if I’m honest. If you’re into live stuff, the tables run on Evolution — proper croupiers, blackjack, roulette and the game shows like Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
On the bonus side, the welcome deal was nothing crazy but fair — a match on your first deposit plus a chunk of free spins. Just clock the playthrough first, I think it was 35x which is standard-ish but adds up. Existing players get reload codes as well, so it’s worth a check the current codes at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/promocode]true fortune casino codes[/url] before you deposit. Min deposit is low, about ?10 I think, so no need to commit much to test it.
Getting money out has been the bit I care about most. Payments-wise I stick to Skrill and the odd card deposit, there’s also Neteller, crypto, the usual e-wallets. Skrill withdrawals cleared in about 48 hours, but the card cashout took longer. My only real moan — they asked for ID twice before it went through.
Runs fine on mobile — no separate app but you don’t really need one, loads quick on my iPhone. The support team were okay when I pinged them, answered within a few minutes. It’s licensed, which put my mind at ease. It’s not flawless, but for a casual few spins it does the job.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |