Étiqueté : true fortune casino
I’ve been punting on true fortune casino for a good while now, so thought I’d share my experience. As a UK player so I always look at whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and it’s all been smooth enough.
Game-wise there’s honestly massive, I’d guess around a couple of thousand titles if not more. Loads from the big names — Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Microgaming all in there. I tend to stick to Gates of Olympus, and a bit of Book of Dead when I’m bored, but the search could be better. If you’re into live stuff, the tables run on Evolution — actual human dealers, roulette and blackjack and Crazy Time and the other game shows which I get sucked into more than I should.
On the bonus side, what you get starting out was nothing crazy but fair — a deposit match and a load of spins on top. Do check the wagering first, mine was around 35x which isn’t the worst but still catches people out. There’s usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so you can see what’s live at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/bonus]truefortune bonus code[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. Min deposit is low, think it was a tenner, so you’re not risking much to try it out.
Withdrawals have been honestly the real test. Payments-wise I stick to Visa and Skrill, there’s also Neteller, crypto, the usual e-wallets. My e-wallet payouts landed next day, roughly, though the card cashout took longer. My only real moan — verification took a couple of goes before it went through.
On the phone it just works in the browser — no separate app but you don’t really need one, loads quick on my phone. Live chat has been decent, though the first reply was a canned response. Licensing checks out, which put my mind at ease. It’s not flawless, but it’s treated me fair enough so far.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |