Étiqueté : true fortune casino
Signed up to true fortune casino roughly half a year back after a lad from my footy group dropped the name, and not gonna lie I assumed it’d be another one of those forgettable sites that vanish by Christmas. Still logging in though, so make of that what you want.
Game selection is genuinely big — I’d guess around 3,000 slots and tables if the filter’s honest. NetEnt carry the front page, so you get all the standards — Sweet Bonanza eats the bulk of my spins, and I’ve had a couple of proper hits on Betsoft titles too. Evolution the back catalogue is tucked away but you can find them.
Live dealer side is Evolution-run from what I’ve seen, so it’s fine by me. Crazy Time draw proper numbers in the evenings, croupiers are real and chatty and it doesn’t stutter on my phone. The welcome side is 100% up to ?300 alongside 50 free spins, the rollover sits at 30x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. They ran a tenner no-deposit at one point as well; terms change often so I’d check what’s live at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.
Minimum is ?10 last time I topped up, sign-up was two minutes plus KYC. Mastercard works fine, Skrill and Neteller are supported and Bitcoin’s an option too though I’ve not bothered. Payouts via e-wallet took about 24 hours, bank transfer dragged to three days.
My main gripe: KYC got asked for twice, that stalled a ?200 cashout by a couple of days. Live chat sorted it but I had to repeat myself. Regulation side — I did look it up, so it’s the bare minimum I’d want.
There’s no dedicated app as far as I found, just the mobile site — runs smooth on my iPhone, although search is a bit clunky on a small screen. I’ve not moved on, which is the honest answer.
Signed up to true fortune casino roughly four months back when someone in another thread dropped the name, and not gonna lie I reckoned it’d be another one of those throwaway places that vanish by Christmas. Still here though, so that says something I suppose.
The library’s properly stacked — somewhere north of 2,000 titles going by the counter. Pragmatic Play dominate my recents, so you get the ones everyone plays — Sweet Bonanza gets the bulk of my spins, and I’ve had the odd good session on Big Time Gaming titles too. Microgaming classics are hidden behind the filters but they’re there.
Live section is all Evolution as far as I can tell, which is the standard these days. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live pull a decent crowd around 8pm, dealers are friendly enough and quality’s sharp on 4G. The welcome side is a match up to ?500 alongside 75 spins on selected slots, playthrough is 40x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. There was a tenner no-deposit when I joined as well; terms change often so it’s worth a read the current ones over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.
Minimum is ?10 if memory serves, registration took about five minutes. Visa goes through instantly, e-wallets are there and they do crypto now if that’s your thing. Payouts to Skrill came through in about 24 hours, though card took nearer 72 hours.
My main gripe: the verification flagged my first upload for no clear reason, which delayed a withdrawal over a weekend. Live chat got there but I had to repeat myself. Regulation side — I did look it up, which is non-negotiable for me.
There’s no dedicated app for Android, just the mobile site — loads quick on Android, although search is a bit clunky with one hand. I’ve not moved on, which is the honest answer.
Started using true fortune casino roughly six months ago after a lad from my footy group dropped the name, and tbh I reckoned it’d be yet another throwaway places that vanish by Christmas. Still here though, so take that as you will.
The lobby is properly stacked — somewhere north of 2,000 games if the filter’s honest. Pragmatic Play carry the popular tab, so expect all the standards — Book of Dead swallows far too much of my time, and there’s the odd good session on Betsoft titles too. Microgaming classics are hidden behind the filters but they’re there.
Live section is Evolution-run from what I’ve seen, which is about as good as it gets. The game shows draw a fair few players after work, the hosts are actual people and it doesn’t stutter on 4G. Sign-up offers is a match up to ?500 with 75 spins on selected slots, playthrough is 40x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. I got a tenner no-deposit during a promo week as well; the promos shift monthly so it’s worth a read the current ones over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] rather than trusting my memory.
You can get in from ?20 if memory serves, verification took about five minutes. Visa is what I use, e-wallets are there and they do crypto now though I’ve not bothered. Cashouts via e-wallet landed in about 24 hours, card was slower.
The one thing that annoyed me: KYC wanted a second utility bill, which delayed a withdrawal over a weekend. Support got there but the first agent was clearly reading a script. Licensing-wise it’s — I did look it up, and that’s the first thing I check now.
There’s no dedicated app as far as I found, the responsive site does the job — loads quick on a knackered old Samsung, though the filters are fiddly on a small screen. I’ve not moved on, so says more than a rating would.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |