Étiqueté : true fortune casino
Been playing at true fortune casino around four months ago when someone in another thread mentioned it, and tbh I expected it’d be yet another forgettable places that go quiet within weeks. Still here though, so take that as you will.
The lobby is properly stacked — they claim over 3,000 games if the filter’s honest. Pragmatic Play dominate my recents, so there’s the usual suspects — Sweet Bonanza gets most of my balance, and I’ve had a couple of proper hits on Betsoft titles too. NetEnt classics are tucked away but you can find them.
Live dealer side is all Evolution from what I’ve seen, so it’s about as good as it gets. Crazy Time draw a fair few players in the evenings, the hosts are friendly enough and quality’s sharp on my phone. The bonus is 100% up to ?300 and 75 free spins, the rollover comes in at 30x — standard, not generous. I got a no deposit spins offer during a promo week too; terms change often so you’d want to check what’s live over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.
Minimum is a tenner I think, verification took maybe ten minutes with the ID upload. Visa goes through instantly, Skrill and Neteller are there and there’s Bitcoin as well for anyone who prefers it. Withdrawals via e-wallet came through in about 24 hours, though card took nearer 72 hours.
What did irritate me: the verification flagged my first upload for no clear reason, which held up a withdrawal over a weekend. Live chat got there but I had to repeat myself. They’re licensed and I checked before depositing, so it’s the bare minimum I’d want.
No app on the Play Store, the responsive site does the job — works well enough on a knackered old Samsung, but the filters are fiddly with one hand. Still got a balance sat there, which probably tells you enough.
Started using true fortune casino roughly half a year ago after a mate banged on about it, and tbh I reckoned it’d be another one of those throwaway casinos that go quiet by Christmas. Still here though, so take that as you will.
The lobby is properly stacked — I’d guess around 2,500 games last I looked. Play’n GO carry the popular tab, so there’s the usual suspects — Gates of Olympus eats most of my balance, and there’s decent runs on Betsoft titles too. NetEnt older titles are tucked away but they’re there.
Live section is basically Evolution from what I’ve seen, and that’s about as good as it gets. Crazy Time draw proper numbers after work, the hosts are actual people and the streams hold up on my phone. The welcome side came in at a match up to ?500 alongside 100 free spins, wagering is 35x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. I got a tenner no-deposit when I joined too; these rotate quite a bit so you’d want to read the current ones over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] rather than trusting my memory.
Min deposit’s ?10 if memory serves, registration took about five minutes. Debit card is what I use, Neteller are supported and they do crypto now though I’ve not bothered. Payouts to Skrill landed in a day and a bit, though card took nearer 72 hours.
What did irritate me: the verification wanted a second utility bill, which delayed a ?200 cashout over a weekend. Live chat got there but it took two goes. Licensing-wise it’s and I checked before depositing, so it’s the bare minimum I’d want.
There’s no dedicated app as far as I found, the responsive site does the job — runs smooth on Android, but search is a bit clunky on mobile. I’m still playing there, so probably tells you enough.
Started using true fortune casino roughly six months back when someone in another thread banged on about it, and not gonna lie I expected it’d be another one of those throwaway places that go quiet after a month. Still here though, so take that as you will.
Game selection is genuinely big — they claim over 2,000 games if the filter’s honest. Play’n GO take up most of the popular tab, so you get the usual suspects — Gates of Olympus swallows most of my balance, and I’ve had a couple of proper hits on Betsoft slots too. Evolution classics are tucked away but you can find them.
The live rooms are Evolution-run from what I’ve seen, so it’s about as good as it gets. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live draw proper numbers after work, dealers are friendly enough and it doesn’t stutter on my phone. The welcome side came in at 100% up to ?300 alongside 50 free spins, playthrough sits at 30x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. They ran a tenner no-deposit at one point as well; the promos shift monthly so I’d see what’s running over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.
Minimum is ?20 I think, sign-up was maybe ten minutes with the ID upload. Debit card works fine, Neteller are the fast option and there’s Bitcoin as well for anyone who prefers it. Cashouts on my card came through in about 24 hours, though card took nearer 72 hours.
The one thing that annoyed me: the verification flagged my first upload for no clear reason, which delayed a ?200 cashout for about 48 hours. Support fixed it eventually but the first agent was clearly reading a script. They’re licensed and that mattered to me, which is the bare minimum I’d want.
No app as far as I found, the responsive site does the job — loads quick on Android, though scrolling the lobby is a chore with one hand. I’ve not moved on, and that is the honest answer.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |