Étiqueté : Nonebet
I’ve been playing at Nonebet for maybe six months now, mostly on the train home, and might as well dump some thoughts since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, though the ID verification hit me later, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was $20 which is fine for a casual punter.
Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 2,500 games last I looked. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. I tend to grind Big Time Gaming Megaways because the volatility suits me. NetEnt classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.
Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was around 35x which is nothing special. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://www.verdeessenziale.com/wyns-casino-australia-review-bonuses-payments-mobile-security/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |