Étiqueté : true fortune casino
Right, a bloke at work put me onto true fortune casino around Christmas and I’ve been on it ever since. I’m UK based so I always look at the deposit options, and no complaints there so far.
The game library is a proper big spread, reckon it’s a couple of thousand slots and table games if not more. You’ve got Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil and Microgaming represented. I tend to stick to Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza, but the search could be better. If you’re into live stuff, it’s Evolution powering the live rooms — actual human dealers, blackjack, roulette and the game shows like Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
On the bonus side, the sign-up package was nothing crazy but fair — a match on your first deposit with some free spins bundled in. Do check the wagering first, I think it was 35x which isn’t the worst but still catches people out. Existing players get reload codes as well, so it’s worth a check the current codes over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com]true casino[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. Min deposit is low, think it was a tenner, so no need to commit much to test it.
Withdrawals have been honestly the real test. Payments-wise I stick to Mastercard and Neteller, there’s also e-wallets and Bitcoin. The money hit my wallet in about 48 hours, but there’s the usual pending period. One gripe — the KYC docs bounced once which was faffy.
Runs fine on mobile — there’s no dedicated app, it’s browser-based, loads quick on my phone. Live chat has been decent, though the first reply was a canned response. It’s licensed, which put my mind at ease. Won’t pretend it’s the best thing ever, but it’s treated me fair enough so far.
I’ve been using true fortune casino for the best part of a year, so thought I’d drop my two cents. I’m UK based so the first thing I checked was whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and it’s all been smooth enough.
Where they don’t skimp is the games — there’s genuinely huge, I’d guess around a couple of thousand slots and table games last I looked. You’ve got Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Betsoft and Microgaming on the roster. I tend to stick to Gates of Olympus, and a bit of Book of Dead when I’m bored, but the filtering is a bit clunky if I’m honest. For live casino fans, Evolution handle the live dealers — real croupiers, roulette and blackjack and the game shows like Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
As far as offers go, the welcome deal was nothing crazy but fair — a match on your first deposit with some free spins bundled in. Just read the wagering first, I think it was 35x which isn’t the worst but still catches people out. Existing players get reload codes as well, so it’s worth a check the current codes at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/no-deposit-bonus]true fortune casino sister sites no deposit bonus[/url] if you’re chasing a freebie. You can start with a tenner, about ?10 I think, so no need to commit much to test it.
Getting money out has been the bit I care about most. Payments-wise I stick to Visa and Skrill, and they take crypto and Bitcoin if you prefer. The money hit my wallet next day, roughly, but card ones dragged a bit. My only real moan — the KYC docs bounced once which was faffy.
On the phone it just works in the browser — no app needed, plays smooth on the iPhone. Support’s been alright, got a human fairly fast. They’re regulated, which is the main thing for me. Not perfect, but for a casual few spins it does the job.
Right, a mate put me onto true fortune casino last year and I’ve been on it ever since. As a UK player so the first thing I checked was the deposit options, and that side of things has been fine.
The game library is honestly massive, reckon it’s 2,000 slots and table games if not more. Loads from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil and Big Time Gaming on the roster. I mostly spin Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead, though the filtering is a bit clunky if I’m honest. For live casino fans, it’s Evolution powering the live rooms — actual human dealers, roulette and blackjack and the game shows like Crazy Time which I get sucked into more than I should.
On the bonus side, the welcome deal was decent enough — a match on your first deposit and a load of spins on top. Do check the wagering first, it’s the standard 35x sort of range which is standard-ish but adds up. They run no-deposit chips now and then, so you can see what’s live over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/bonus]bonus code for true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. You can start with a tenner, think it was a tenner, so you’re not risking much to try it out.
Getting money out has been honestly the real test. Payments-wise I stick to Visa and Skrill, and they take Neteller, crypto, the usual e-wallets. Skrill withdrawals cleared next day, roughly, but there’s the usual pending period. My only real moan — the KYC docs bounced once which was faffy.
The mobile side is solid — no app needed, plays smooth on the phone. Support’s been alright, got a human fairly fast. They’re regulated, which put my mind at ease. Won’t pretend it’s the best thing ever, but I keep coming back so that says something.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |