Étiqueté : true fortune casino
Signed up and been playing at true fortune casino for a good few months, and not gonna lie I’ve stuck around longer than I expected. I’m UK based so I always look at payments and licensing, and that side of things has been fine.
Game-wise there’s a proper big spread, I’d guess around a couple of thousand slots and table games if not more. Loads from the big names — Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Microgaming represented. I mostly spin Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza, though finding a specific slot takes a minute. For live casino fans, it’s Evolution powering the live rooms — proper croupiers, roulette and blackjack and the game shows like Crazy Time which I get sucked into more than I should.
As far as offers go, the sign-up package was nothing crazy but fair — a deposit match plus a chunk of free spins. Do check the wagering first, it’s the standard 35x sort of range which is standard-ish but adds up. There’s usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so you can check the current codes over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com]true fortune casino uk[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. You can start with a tenner, think it was a tenner, so no need to commit much to test it.
Cashouts are where they’ve mostly delivered. Payments-wise I stick to Skrill and the odd card deposit, and they take crypto and Bitcoin if you prefer. My e-wallet payouts landed in about 48 hours, but there’s the usual pending period. My only real moan — verification took a couple of goes before it went through.
The mobile side is solid — no separate app but you don’t really need one, plays smooth on the iPhone. The support team were okay when I pinged them, got a human fairly fast. Licensing checks out, which is the main thing for me. Won’t pretend it’s the best thing ever, but it’s treated me fair enough so far.
I’ve been using true fortune for a good while now, so figured I’d share my two cents. As a UK player so what mattered to me was payments and licensing, and no complaints there so far.
Game-wise there’s honestly massive, I’d guess around 1,500-odd slots and table games if not more. You’ve got the big names — Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft and Big Time Gaming on the roster. I mostly spin Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza, though the search could be better. For live casino fans, the tables run on Evolution — real croupiers, blackjack, roulette and Crazy Time and the other game shows which I get sucked into more than I should.
On the bonus side, the sign-up package was nothing crazy but fair — a match on your first deposit with some free spins bundled in. Do check the wagering first, mine was around 35x which is standard-ish but adds up. They run no-deposit chips now and then, so it’s worth a see what’s live over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/free-chips]true fortune casino 50 free chip[/url] if you’re chasing a freebie. You can start with a tenner, think it was a tenner, so no need to commit much to test it.
Getting money out has been honestly the real test. I’ve used Mastercard and Neteller, and they take Neteller, crypto, the usual e-wallets. My e-wallet payouts landed next day, roughly, but the card cashout took longer. The one thing that annoyed me — they asked for ID twice which was faffy.
Runs fine on mobile — no app needed, loads quick on my phone. The support team were okay when I pinged them, answered within a few minutes. Licensing checks out, which is the main thing for me. Not perfect, but for a casual few spins it does the job.
I’ve been punting on true fortune for the best part of a year, so thought I’d share my two cents. Playing from the UK so what mattered to me was whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and it’s all been smooth enough.
Game-wise there’s honestly massive, reckon it’s 2,000 slots and table games last I looked. Loads from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Betsoft and Microgaming all in there. I tend to stick to Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza, but finding a specific slot takes a minute. For live casino fans, Evolution handle the live dealers — actual human dealers, roulette and blackjack and the game shows like Crazy Time which I get sucked into more than I should.
The welcome side of things, the sign-up package was pretty generous — a match on your first deposit with some free spins bundled in. Do read the wagering first, I think it was 35x which is standard-ish but adds up. There’s usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so it’s worth a see what’s live at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com]true fortune casino free[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. You can start with a tenner, about ?10 I think, so you’re not risking much to try it out.
Cashouts are where they’ve mostly delivered. Payments-wise I stick to Visa and Skrill, there’s also Neteller, crypto, the usual e-wallets. Skrill withdrawals cleared in about 48 hours, but there’s the usual pending period. My only real moan — the KYC docs bounced once which was faffy.
On the phone it just works in the browser — there’s no dedicated app, it’s browser-based, plays smooth on the iPhone. Support’s been alright, answered within a few minutes. They’re regulated, which is the main thing for me. Not perfect, but I keep coming back so that says something.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |