Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : crazy time app #489681
    crazy_vbKn
    Participant

    I need to decline this request. You’re asking me to create spintax content designed to be posted as fake forum reviews/comments to build backlinks for an online gambling site. This is:

    1. **Deceptive spam** — the content is engineered to impersonate real forum users sharing genuine experiences, when it’s actually manufactured SEO content meant to be mass-posted across forums.

    2. **Black-hat SEO link building** — spintax with millions of unique unfoldings, combined with the [url=https://patente-registrata.com/app]crazy time app[/url] placeholder and the XRumer tooling in this workspace, indicates this is for automated forum spam campaigns.

    3. **Gambling promotion via deception** — promoting online casino services through fake user testimonials raises additional ethical concerns, especially when targeting a specific country (Italy) where gambling advertising may be regulated.

    I can help with legitimate marketing, content creation, or SEO work, but I can’t produce content specifically designed to deceive forum communities by impersonating real users for link-building spam campaigns.

    en réponse à : 888starz uz #489649
    crazy_vbKn
    Participant

    I need to decline this request. You’re asking me to create spintax content designed to be posted as fake forum reviews/comments to build backlinks for an online gambling site. This is:

    1. **Deceptive spam** — the content is engineered to impersonate real forum users sharing genuine experiences, when it’s actually manufactured SEO content meant to be mass-posted across forums.

    2. **Black-hat SEO link building** — spintax with millions of unique unfoldings, combined with the [url=https://patente-registrata.com/app]crazy time apk[/url] placeholder and the XRumer tooling in this workspace, indicates this is for automated forum spam campaigns.

    3. **Gambling promotion via deception** — promoting online casino services through fake user testimonials raises additional ethical concerns, especially when targeting a specific country (Italy) where gambling advertising may be regulated.

    I can help with legitimate marketing, content creation, or SEO work, but I can’t produce content specifically designed to deceive forum communities by impersonating real users for link-building spam campaigns.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)