Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

15 sujets de 1 à 15 (sur un total de 28)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : apple river dog crystal #480251
    Devantedat
    Participant

    Well structured and easy to read, that combination is rarer than people think, and a stop at mirthlinnet confirmed the same standard runs across the rest of the site, definitely the kind of place I will be coming back to when this topic comes up in conversation later again over the weeks ahead.

    en réponse à : apple river ransom crystal #480241
    Devantedat
    Participant

    Solid stuff, the kind of post that I will probably refer back to later this month when the topic comes up again, and a look at mirthlinnet only confirmed I should bookmark the site as a whole rather than just this single page for future reference and use across coming weeks.

    en réponse à : need help about page #480233
    Devantedat
    Participant

    Coming back tomorrow when I can give this a proper read, the post deserves better attention than I can give right now, and a look at mirthlinnet suggests there is plenty more here that deserves the same treatment, definitely a site I will be exploring properly over the next few days when I can.

    en réponse à : apple river dog crystal #480223
    Devantedat
    Participant

    A piece that was confident enough to leave some questions open rather than forcing closure, and a look at mirthlinnet continued that intellectual honesty, content that admits the limits of its scope is more trustworthy than content that pretends to total understanding and this site has the right calibration on certainty consistently.

    en réponse à : apple river intimation crystal #480183
    Devantedat
    Participant

    Generally I find the content on similar topics frustrating in specific ways and this post avoided all of them, and a look at mirthlinnet continued that frustration free experience, content that sidesteps the standard failure modes of its genre is content with editorial awareness and this site has clearly studied what fails elsewhere consistently.

    en réponse à : apple river dog crystal #480140
    Devantedat
    Participant

    Did not expect much when I clicked through but ended up reading the whole thing carefully, and a stop at mirthlinnet kept that engagement going, sometimes the unassuming sites turn out to deliver more than the flashy ones which is something I have learned to look out for over time online lately and across topics.

    en réponse à : apple river implantation crystal #480104
    Devantedat
    Participant

    A piece that was confident enough to leave some questions open rather than forcing closure, and a look at mirthlinnet continued that intellectual honesty, content that admits the limits of its scope is more trustworthy than content that pretends to total understanding and this site has the right calibration on certainty consistently.

    en réponse à : apple river concealment crystal #480046
    Devantedat
    Participant

    A piece that read smoothly because the writer understood how readers actually move through prose, and a look at mirthlinnet maintained the same reader awareness, writers who think about the reading experience as much as the writing experience produce better work and this site has clearly made that shift in editorial approach.

    en réponse à : apple river concealment crystal #479955
    Devantedat
    Participant

    Honestly the simplicity is what makes this work, the topic is not buried under filler words or overly complex examples, and a quick look at mirthlinnet showed the same sensible style, I left with what I came for and no headache from over reading which is a real win these days.

    en réponse à : apple river tittle crystal #479808
    Devantedat
    Participant

    Now understanding why someone recommended this site to me a while back, and a stop at mirthlinnet explained the recommendation, sometimes recommendations make sense only after experience and this site has finally clicked into place as the kind of resource I now understand was being recommended for sound editorial reasons by my friend.

    en réponse à : apple river concealment crystal #479664
    Devantedat
    Participant

    My usual response to new bookmarks is to forget them but this one I have already returned to twice, and a look at mirthlinnet pulled me back a third time, the actual return rate to bookmarked sites is the real measure of value and this one is clearing that measure at a notable rate already.

    en réponse à : apple river shelter crystal #479547
    Devantedat
    Participant

    A piece that suggested careful editing without showing the marks of the editing, and a look at mirthlinnet continued that invisible polish, the best editing disappears into the prose and this site reads as having been edited with skill that does not announce itself which is the highest compliment I can offer any blog content.

    en réponse à : apple river darkness crystal #479378
    Devantedat
    Participant

    Now understanding why someone recommended this site to me a while back, and a stop at mirthlinnet explained the recommendation, sometimes recommendations make sense only after experience and this site has finally clicked into place as the kind of resource I now understand was being recommended for sound editorial reasons by my friend.

    en réponse à : apple river symptom crystal #479189
    Devantedat
    Participant

    Now understanding why someone recommended this site to me a while back, and a stop at mirthlinnet explained the recommendation, sometimes recommendations make sense only after experience and this site has finally clicked into place as the kind of resource I now understand was being recommended for sound editorial reasons by my friend.

    en réponse à : apple river dog crystal #479113
    Devantedat
    Participant

    Felt the writer respected me as a reader without making a show of doing so, and a look at mirthlinnet continued that quiet respect, this is the kind of small but meaningful detail that separates the sites I bookmark from the ones I close after a single skim and never return to again no matter how interesting the headline.

15 sujets de 1 à 15 (sur un total de 28)