Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #442393
    fortune_abOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino since the spring, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Found it through a mate, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. Live tables come from Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The welcome offer is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. The playthrough is 35x, which is about average these days. Current codes and whatever promo is running are worth checking on [url=https://agentboostervideos.com]true fortune[/url] since these change month to month. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, although you will not retire on it.

    Registration took about three minutes, you can start from a tenner. I fund it by card or Skrill, Bitcoin is an option as well. Money reached the wallet within a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, and after that it was fine.

    Mobile is browser based for me and I have not missed having an app. Performance is smooth, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Support answers in English on chat and they are not just copy-pasting, replies came within a few minutes. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #442380
    fortune_abOt
    Participant

    Been playing here since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The game library at True Fortune runs to a few thousand titles, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. The live section is Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Tables are staffed day and night, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The sign-up bonus is fairly standard: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, handed out across the first week. The playthrough is 35x, which is normal for this market. Current codes and whatever promo is running can be found at [url=https://electroheat-technologies.com]true fortune[/url] before you commit any money. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, but the amounts are token.

    Signing up was quick, the deposit floor is around ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, Bitcoin is an option as well. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, and after that it was fine.

    On the phone I just use the browser and I have not missed having an app. Pages load fast, though live tables need decent data. Support answers in English on chat and they are not just copy-pasting, wait times were three to five minutes. Regulation is Curacao based meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : solana casino #442347
    fortune_abOt
    Participant

    Signed up here roughly a season, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. The live section is Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The sign-up bonus is fairly standard: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, so nothing predatory but no gift either. The live offers and promo codes are worth checking on [url=https://damianlima.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, but the amounts are token.

    Registration took about three minutes, you can start from a tenner. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, Bitcoin is an option as well. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card payouts took two or three working days. The document check was the only hassle – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    On the phone I just use the browser so no install needed. Performance is smooth, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, replies came within a few minutes. Licence is Curacao meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #440356
    fortune_abOt
    Participant

    Signed up here since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live tables come from Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Dealers are on 24/7, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, which is normal for this market. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://croptopsandkale.com]true fortune[/url] since these change month to month. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, but the amounts are token.

    Registration took about three minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Money reached the wallet within a day, card payouts took two or three working days. Verification was the only annoyance – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    On the phone I just use the browser so no install needed. It loads quickly, but streaming tables want a solid connection. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, replies came within a few minutes. They hold a Curacao licence which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #440343
    fortune_abOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino roughly a season, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, which is about average these days. The live offers and promo codes are worth checking on [url=https://thepantherspost.com]true fortune casino online[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, although you will not retire on it.

    Registration took about three minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, they also take crypto. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. KYC was the one sticking point – my first upload got rejected, and after that it was fine.

    Mobile is browser based for me and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, though live tables need decent data. Support answers in English on chat and they are not just copy-pasting, replies came within a few minutes. They hold a Curacao licence meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #440308
    fortune_abOt
    Participant

    Signed up here since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live casino runs on Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. The live offers and promo codes are listed over at [url=https://wisenewsblog.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, but the amounts are token.

    Registration took about three minutes, you can start from a tenner. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. KYC was the one sticking point – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. The chat team is English speaking and they actually read the question, response was quick enough. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)