Been playing here for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Found it through a mate, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The catalogue here is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.
Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.
The welcome offer is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, which is about average these days. The live offers and promo codes are listed over at [url=https://carnnet.org]true fortune casino uk[/url] before you deposit. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, although you will not retire on it.
Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. Card and e-wallet both work, Bitcoin is an option as well. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. KYC was the one sticking point – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.
Mobile is browser based for me and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, though live tables need decent data. Support answers in English on chat and it reads like a person, not a script, wait times were three to five minutes. Licence is Curacao which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.
Been playing here for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. Live casino runs on Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Dealers are on 24/7, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.
The welcome offer looks reasonable enough: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, released in daily portions. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, which is about average these days. The live offers and promo codes are listed over at [url=https://davidpasshomes.com]true fortune[/url] before you commit any money. They run the odd free bonus too, though it is pocket change.
Registration took about three minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.
Mobile is browser based for me and it does the job fine. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. The chat team is English speaking and they are not just copy-pasting, replies came within a few minutes. Regulation is Curacao based meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
Been playing here for about four months now, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.
The welcome offer is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, handed out across the first week. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, which is about average these days. The live offers and promo codes are worth checking on [url=https://andrey-bokarev.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.
Signing up was quick, minimum deposit is ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Money reached the wallet within a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.
On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. Performance is smooth, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. The chat team is English speaking and they are not just copy-pasting, response was quick enough. They hold a Curacao licence meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
I have been using this casino since the spring, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here is larger than I expected, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.
The welcome offer looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, which is normal for this market. Up to date bonus terms are worth checking on [url=https://ameritreecare.com]true fortune casino login[/url] before you commit any money. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, although you will not retire on it.
Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. Card and e-wallet both work, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card withdrawals were slower, as always. KYC was the one sticking point – I had to send the ID twice, and after that it was fine.
I play from the phone through the browser so no install needed. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, replies came within a few minutes. Licence is Curacao which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.
Signed up here roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. Found it through a mate, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, even if I only really play a handful of them.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live tables come from Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Dealers are on 24/7, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.
The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. The live offers and promo codes can be found at [url=https://cschroeter.net]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, though it is pocket change.
Registration took about three minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, Bitcoin is an option as well. Money reached the wallet within a day, card payouts took two or three working days. Verification was the only annoyance – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.
Mobile is browser based for me so no install needed. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. Support answers in English on chat and they are not just copy-pasting, wait times were three to five minutes. Licence is Curacao meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
Been playing here for about four months now, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The catalogue here is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. Live casino runs on Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Tables are staffed day and night, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.
The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, handed out across the first week. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, which is normal for this market. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://actressfact.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, but the amounts are token.
Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, they also take crypto. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.
I play from the phone through the browser so no install needed. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Live chat replies in English and it reads like a person, not a script, response was quick enough. Licence is Curacao meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |