Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #441317
    fortune_eaOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino since the spring, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The True Fortune lobby is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, released in daily portions. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms can be found at [url=https://boydlemon-writer.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, although you will not retire on it.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. KYC was the one sticking point – my first upload got rejected, though it went through on the second go.

    Mobile is browser based for me and I have not missed having an app. Performance is smooth, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and it reads like a person, not a script, replies came within a few minutes. Licence is Curacao so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #441287
    fortune_eaOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino since the spring, so the honeymoon phase is long over. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Tables are staffed day and night, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms can be found at [url=https://palousewritersguild.org]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, but the amounts are token.

    Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. I fund it by card or Skrill, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    I play from the phone through the browser so no install needed. Performance is smooth, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Support answers in English on chat and they are not just copy-pasting, response was quick enough. Licence is Curacao so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : Вывод из запоя в стационаре #441205
    fortune_eaOt
    Participant

    Been playing here since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. English speaking dealers around the clock, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, which is about average these days. Current codes and whatever promo is running can be found at [url=https://cornerstone-computer.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. They run the odd free bonus too, though it is pocket change.

    Registration took about three minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card payouts took two or three working days. The document check was the only hassle – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    Mobile is browser based for me so no install needed. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. The chat team is English speaking and they are not just copy-pasting, response was quick enough. Licence is Curacao which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #438491
    fortune_eaOt
    Participant

    Signed up here since the spring, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Found it through a mate, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The game library at True Fortune runs to a few thousand titles, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Tables are staffed day and night, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The starting package is fairly standard: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, released in daily portions. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, which is about average these days. The live offers and promo codes are worth checking on [url=https://americanwestdigital.com]true fortune casino uk[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, though it is pocket change.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. The document check was the only hassle – my first upload got rejected, and after that it was fine.

    I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. Performance is smooth, but streaming tables want a solid connection. The chat team is English speaking and they actually read the question, response was quick enough. Licence is Curacao so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #438484
    fortune_eaOt
    Participant

    Signed up here for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The True Fortune lobby is larger than I expected, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Tables are staffed day and night, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, handed out across the first week. The playthrough is 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms are worth checking on [url=https://cursitosgratis.com]true fortune casino login[/url] before you deposit. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, but the amounts are token.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, you can start from a tenner. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, Bitcoin is an option as well. Money reached the wallet within a day, card payouts took two or three working days. The document check was the only hassle – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, though it went through on the second go.

    On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. It loads quickly, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Support answers in English on chat and they are not just copy-pasting, response was quick enough. Licence is Curacao meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #438468
    fortune_eaOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino for about four months now, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, which is about average these days. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://adambalingpress.com]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, but the amounts are token.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, they also take crypto. Money reached the wallet within a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. KYC was the one sticking point – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, and after that it was fine.

    Mobile is browser based for me so no install needed. Performance is smooth, but streaming tables want a solid connection. The chat team is English speaking and they actually read the question, wait times were three to five minutes. They hold a Curacao licence which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)