Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #440826
    fortune_fgOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino since the spring, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Tables are staffed day and night, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The starting package is fairly standard: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running are listed over at [url=https://dandt-construction.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, although you will not retire on it.

    Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, Bitcoin is an option as well. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, though it went through on the second go.

    I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, response was quick enough. They hold a Curacao licence which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : Нарколог на дом #440792
    fortune_fgOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Tables are staffed day and night, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. The playthrough is 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://bnbpi.com]true fortune casino online[/url] before you deposit. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, though it is pocket change.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, Bitcoin is an option as well. Money reached the wallet within a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. The document check was the only hassle – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, though it went through on the second go.

    On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, replies came within a few minutes. Regulation is Curacao based meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #439883
    fortune_fgOt
    Participant

    Been playing here since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The True Fortune lobby runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live casino runs on Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Dealers are on 24/7, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The starting package looks reasonable enough: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://apnea-diving.com]true fortune casino login[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, but the amounts are token.

    Registration took about three minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. The document check was the only hassle – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    Mobile is browser based for me and I have not missed having an app. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. Live chat replies in English and it reads like a person, not a script, replies came within a few minutes. Regulation is Curacao based so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #439881
    fortune_fgOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino roughly a season, so the honeymoon phase is long over. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live casino runs on Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms can be found at [url=https://blitziblog.com]true fortune[/url] before you commit any money. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, you can start from a tenner. I fund it by card or Skrill, they also take crypto. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card withdrawals were slower, as always. KYC was the one sticking point – my first upload got rejected, though it went through on the second go.

    I play from the phone through the browser so no install needed. Performance is smooth, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Live chat replies in English and it reads like a person, not a script, wait times were three to five minutes. They hold a Curacao licence meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : important notice today #439868
    fortune_fgOt
    Participant

    Been playing here roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. The live section is Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Dealers are on 24/7, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The starting package looks reasonable enough: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms can be found at [url=https://dtown-movers.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, though it is pocket change.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. KYC was the one sticking point – I had to send the ID twice, and after that it was fine.

    Mobile is browser based for me and it does the job fine. It loads quickly, but streaming tables want a solid connection. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, response was quick enough. Licence is Curacao so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : 888starz uz #438209
    fortune_fgOt
    Participant

    Signed up here since the spring, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms can be found at [url=https://masterdaily.net]true fortune[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, though it is pocket change.

    Signing up was quick, minimum deposit is ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. The document check was the only hassle – I had to send the ID twice, and after that it was fine.

    On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. Performance is smooth, though live tables need decent data. Support answers in English on chat and it reads like a person, not a script, wait times were three to five minutes. Licence is Curacao meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)