Signed up here roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.
Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live tables come from Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.
The starting package looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, handed out across the first week. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms are worth checking on [url=https://dearwriters.com]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. They run the odd free bonus too, although you will not retire on it.
Signing up was quick, the deposit floor is around ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card payouts took two or three working days. Verification was the only annoyance – my first upload got rejected, though it went through on the second go.
I play from the phone through the browser so no install needed. Performance is smooth, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, response was quick enough. Regulation is Curacao based so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.
I have been using this casino roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. The live section is Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Tables are staffed day and night, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.
The starting package looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. The live offers and promo codes are listed over at [url=https://bnbpi.com]true fortune casino online[/url] since these change month to month. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.
Opening an account took a few minutes, you can start from a tenner. I fund it by card or Skrill, they also take crypto. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. KYC was the one sticking point – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, though it went through on the second go.
On the phone I just use the browser and I have not missed having an app. Performance is smooth, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Live chat replies in English and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.
Signed up here roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The True Fortune lobby is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.
Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Dealers are on 24/7, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.
The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, handed out across the first week. The playthrough is 35x, which is about average these days. Up to date bonus terms can be found at [url=https://daniellepurifoy.com]true fortune[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, though it is pocket change.
Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, Bitcoin is an option as well. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card payouts took two or three working days. KYC was the one sticking point – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.
On the phone I just use the browser and I have not missed having an app. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. The chat team is English speaking and they are not just copy-pasting, wait times were three to five minutes. Regulation is Curacao based which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |