I have been using this casino for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.
Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live casino runs on Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Tables are staffed day and night, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.
The welcome offer looks reasonable enough: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, handed out across the first week. The playthrough is 35x, which is normal for this market. Current codes and whatever promo is running are worth checking on [url=https://danielonyango.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, although you will not retire on it.
Opening an account took a few minutes, you can start from a tenner. I fund it by card or Skrill, Bitcoin is an option as well. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. The document check was the only hassle – my first upload got rejected, though it went through on the second go.
I play from the phone through the browser so no install needed. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. The chat team is English speaking and they are not just copy-pasting, response was quick enough. They hold a Curacao licence which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
Signed up here since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, even if I only really play a handful of them.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Tables are staffed day and night, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.
The sign-up bonus is fairly standard: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running can be found at [url=https://orsonspublishing.com]true fortune[/url] before you deposit. They run the odd free bonus too, though it is pocket change.
Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card withdrawals were slower, as always. KYC was the one sticking point – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.
Mobile is browser based for me so no install needed. It loads quickly, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. Regulation is Curacao based which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
Signed up here for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Found it through a mate, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.
Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.
The starting package looks reasonable enough: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. The playthrough is 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. The live offers and promo codes can be found at [url=https://2140consulting.com]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, though it is pocket change.
Registration took about three minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. The document check was the only hassle – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.
I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. It loads quickly, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Live chat replies in English and they actually read the question, wait times were three to five minutes. Regulation is Curacao based which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
Signed up here for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Found it through a mate, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.
The welcome offer looks reasonable enough: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. The live offers and promo codes are worth checking on [url=https://arpwm.org]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, but the amounts are token.
Signing up was quick, minimum deposit is ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. The document check was the only hassle – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, though it went through on the second go.
I play from the phone through the browser so no install needed. Pages load fast, though live tables need decent data. The chat team is English speaking and they actually read the question, response was quick enough. Licence is Curacao which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |