I have been using this casino roughly a season, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here is larger than I expected, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.
Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live casino runs on Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Dealers are on 24/7, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.
The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. The live offers and promo codes can be found at [url=https://adrianlohmueller.com]true fortune[/url] before you deposit. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, though it is pocket change.
Registration took about three minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, they also take crypto. Money reached the wallet within a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, and after that it was fine.
I play from the phone through the browser and it does the job fine. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. Live chat replies in English and it reads like a person, not a script, response was quick enough. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
Signed up here roughly a season, so the honeymoon phase is long over. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. English speaking dealers around the clock, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.
The welcome offer is nothing extraordinary but fair: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, handed out across the first week. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, which is about average these days. Current codes and whatever promo is running can be found at [url=https://wenchesonadventures.com]true fortune casino uk[/url] since these change month to month. They run the odd free bonus too, though it is pocket change.
Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card payouts took two or three working days. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.
I play from the phone through the browser so no install needed. It loads quickly, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, wait times were three to five minutes. Regulation is Curacao based which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
Signed up here roughly a season, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.
Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.
The starting package looks reasonable enough: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, which is about average these days. Current codes and whatever promo is running can be found at [url=https://curajrecruitment.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.
Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. The document check was the only hassle – my first upload got rejected, and after that it was fine.
Mobile is browser based for me and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and it reads like a person, not a script, response was quick enough. Licence is Curacao which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |