Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Вывод из запоя в стационаре #441271
    fortune_lyOt
    Participant

    Been playing here for about four months now, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The welcome offer is fairly standard: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running are worth checking on [url=https://dcnetimpact.org]true fortune casino login[/url] before you commit any money. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, though it is pocket change.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, you can start from a tenner. Card and e-wallet both work, they also take crypto. Money reached the wallet within a day, card payouts took two or three working days. KYC was the one sticking point – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. Performance is smooth, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. Regulation is Curacao based which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)