Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

9 sujets de 1 à 9 (sur un total de 9)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #441427
    fortune_nbOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino roughly a season, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Tables are staffed day and night, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, handed out across the first week. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, which is about average these days. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://cruise4kidssd.org]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, though it is pocket change.

    Registration took about three minutes, you can start from a tenner. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, though it went through on the second go.

    Mobile is browser based for me and I have not missed having an app. Performance is smooth, though live tables need decent data. The chat team is English speaking and they are not just copy-pasting, replies came within a few minutes. Licence is Curacao so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #441404
    fortune_nbOt
    Participant

    Signed up here since the spring, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The True Fortune lobby is larger than I expected, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. The obvious hits are all present, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The sign-up bonus is fairly standard: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, which is about average these days. Current codes and whatever promo is running can be found at [url=https://a1-domains.com]true fortune[/url] before you commit any money. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, you can start from a tenner. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Money reached the wallet within a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. KYC was the one sticking point – I had to send the ID twice, though it went through on the second go.

    Mobile is browser based for me and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Live chat replies in English and they are not just copy-pasting, replies came within a few minutes. Regulation is Curacao based which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : Вывод из запоя в стационаре #441330
    fortune_nbOt
    Participant

    Signed up here roughly a season, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. The live section is Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Tables are staffed day and night, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://delsolmassage.com]true fortune[/url] before you deposit. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, though it is pocket change.

    Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. I fund it by card or Skrill, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. KYC was the one sticking point – my first upload got rejected, and after that it was fine.

    On the phone I just use the browser and I have not missed having an app. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. Licence is Curacao which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #440643
    fortune_nbOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live casino runs on Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Dealers are on 24/7, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, which is about average these days. Up to date bonus terms are worth checking on [url=https://webalchemy.uk]true fortune casino uk[/url] before you deposit. They run the odd free bonus too, although you will not retire on it.

    Registration took about three minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card payouts took two or three working days. The document check was the only hassle – I had to send the ID twice, and after that it was fine.

    I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and they are not just copy-pasting, response was quick enough. They hold a Curacao licence which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #440617
    fortune_nbOt
    Participant

    Signed up here roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live casino runs on Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Dealers are on 24/7, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The welcome offer is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, which is about average these days. The live offers and promo codes are listed over at [url=https://allentownsuiteshotel.com]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, though it is pocket change.

    Registration took about three minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, and after that it was fine.

    On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. It loads quickly, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Live chat replies in English and they are not just copy-pasting, wait times were three to five minutes. Regulation is Curacao based so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : Вывод из запоя в стационаре #440559
    fortune_nbOt
    Participant

    Been playing here roughly a season, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Found it through a mate, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live tables come from Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. English speaking dealers around the clock, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The welcome offer looks reasonable enough: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, released in daily portions. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://gogoplay5.com]true fortune[/url] before you deposit. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, but the amounts are token.

    Signing up was quick, minimum deposit is ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card payouts took two or three working days. Verification was the only annoyance – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, and after that it was fine.

    I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. Live chat replies in English and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. Licence is Curacao meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #439946
    fortune_nbOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live tables come from Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Dealers are on 24/7, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The welcome offer looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. The playthrough is 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running are worth checking on [url=https://apollomodelmanagement.com]true fortune[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, but the amounts are token.

    Registration took about three minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Money reached the wallet within a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. The document check was the only hassle – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and it reads like a person, not a script, replies came within a few minutes. Licence is Curacao which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #439937
    fortune_nbOt
    Participant

    Signed up here since the spring, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. The live section is Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. English speaking dealers around the clock, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The welcome offer is fairly standard: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. Current codes and whatever promo is running are worth checking on [url=https://transmaticslippagecontrol.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, but the amounts are token.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, they also take crypto. Money reached the wallet within a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – my first upload got rejected, though it went through on the second go.

    On the phone I just use the browser so no install needed. It loads quickly, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Live chat replies in English and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. Regulation is Curacao based which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : important notice today #439905
    fortune_nbOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino roughly a season, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The game library at True Fortune runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. Live casino runs on Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Tables are staffed day and night, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, released in daily portions. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running can be found at [url=https://afgjob.com]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, although you will not retire on it.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. Performance is smooth, though live tables need decent data. Live chat replies in English and they actually read the question, response was quick enough. Regulation is Curacao based meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

9 sujets de 1 à 9 (sur un total de 9)