Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #441161
    fortune_qmOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino roughly a season, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The game library at True Fortune runs to a few thousand titles, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, handed out across the first week. The playthrough is 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running are listed over at [url=https://sarahswriting.com]true fortune casino uk[/url] since these change month to month. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, though it is pocket change.

    Registration took about three minutes, you can start from a tenner. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. KYC was the one sticking point – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    Mobile is browser based for me so no install needed. It loads quickly, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and it reads like a person, not a script, wait times were three to five minutes. They hold a Curacao licence which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #441146
    fortune_qmOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino roughly a season, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. Live casino runs on Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Dealers are on 24/7, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running are listed over at [url=https://oaklandseashorecabins.com]true fortune casino online[/url] since these change month to month. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card withdrawals were slower, as always. The document check was the only hassle – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    On the phone I just use the browser and I have not missed having an app. Performance is smooth, though live tables need decent data. Live chat replies in English and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. They hold a Curacao licence meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

    en réponse à : 888starz uz #441117
    fortune_qmOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The True Fortune lobby runs to a few thousand titles, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Tables are staffed day and night, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The starting package looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. Current codes and whatever promo is running are worth checking on [url=https://accomplishedoncamera.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, although you will not retire on it.

    Signing up was quick, minimum deposit is ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, Bitcoin is an option as well. Money reached the wallet within a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, and after that it was fine.

    I play from the phone through the browser so no install needed. Performance is smooth, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Live chat replies in English and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. They hold a Curacao licence meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)