Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #438795
    fortune_suOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Dealers are on 24/7, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms are worth checking on [url=https://apfao.org]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, although you will not retire on it.

    Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. I fund it by card or Skrill, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. KYC was the one sticking point – my first upload got rejected, though it went through on the second go.

    I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. Live chat replies in English and they actually read the question, response was quick enough. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #438793
    fortune_suOt
    Participant

    Signed up here since the spring, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live tables come from Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. The live offers and promo codes are worth checking on [url=https://clubxtocrentals.com]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, though it is pocket change.

    Registration took about three minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. KYC was the one sticking point – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, and after that it was fine.

    On the phone I just use the browser and I have not missed having an app. It loads quickly, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Live chat replies in English and it reads like a person, not a script, replies came within a few minutes. Licence is Curacao which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #437966
    fortune_suOt
    Participant

    Signed up here roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. Found it through a mate, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here is genuinely big, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Tables are staffed day and night, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. Up to date bonus terms can be found at [url=https://resustoday.com]true fortune[/url] since these change month to month. They run the odd free bonus too, though it is pocket change.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, Bitcoin is an option as well. Money reached the wallet within a day, card payouts took two or three working days. The document check was the only hassle – my first upload got rejected, though it went through on the second go.

    I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. Performance is smooth, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Live chat replies in English and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #437959
    fortune_suOt
    Participant

    Signed up here for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The True Fortune lobby runs to a few thousand titles, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live casino runs on Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. The playthrough is 35x, which is about average these days. The live offers and promo codes are listed over at [url=https://sarahswriting.com]true fortune casino uk[/url] before you deposit. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, though it is pocket change.

    Signing up was quick, the deposit floor is around ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. Pages load fast, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, response was quick enough. Regulation is Curacao based meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

    en réponse à : 888starz #437941
    fortune_suOt
    Participant

    Signed up here since the spring, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here is larger than I expected, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. English speaking dealers around the clock, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The sign-up bonus is fairly standard: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. The playthrough is 35x, which is normal for this market. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://aktureference.com]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Money reached the wallet within a day, card payouts took two or three working days. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, though it went through on the second go.

    Mobile is browser based for me so no install needed. It loads quickly, but streaming tables want a solid connection. The chat team is English speaking and they are not just copy-pasting, wait times were three to five minutes. They hold a Curacao licence which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)