Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #441629
    fortune_ufOt
    Participant

    Been playing here since the spring, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The True Fortune lobby is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live casino runs on Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The starting package is fairly standard: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. Current codes and whatever promo is running are listed over at [url=https://cowdycactus.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, although you will not retire on it.

    Signing up was quick, the deposit floor is around ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, Bitcoin is an option as well. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card payouts took two or three working days. Verification was the only annoyance – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, though it went through on the second go.

    Mobile is browser based for me and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, though live tables need decent data. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. Regulation is Curacao based so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #441620
    fortune_ufOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The welcome offer looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running are listed over at [url=https://colivingdiaries.com]true fortune[/url] before you deposit. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, though it is pocket change.

    Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Money reached the wallet within a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    I play from the phone through the browser so no install needed. Performance is smooth, though live tables need decent data. The chat team is English speaking and they are not just copy-pasting, wait times were three to five minutes. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

    en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #441578
    fortune_ufOt
    Participant

    Been playing here for about four months now, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Found it through a mate, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The True Fortune lobby is genuinely big, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

    Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. The obvious hits are all present, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. The live section is Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. English speaking dealers around the clock, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The starting package is fairly standard: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running are listed over at [url=https://ctwsrq.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. They run the odd free bonus too, though it is pocket change.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, you can start from a tenner. Card and e-wallet both work, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. Verification was the only annoyance – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, though it went through on the second go.

    I play from the phone through the browser and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, though live tables need decent data. Live chat replies in English and they are not just copy-pasting, wait times were three to five minutes. Licence is Curacao meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)