Been playing here since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. Found it through a mate, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.
The starting package looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, which is about average these days. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://abstaxrez.com]true fortune[/url] before you deposit. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.
Signing up was quick, the deposit floor is around ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, they also take crypto. Money reached the wallet within a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. KYC was the one sticking point – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, and after that it was fine.
On the phone I just use the browser and I have not missed having an app. It loads quickly, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Live chat replies in English and they are not just copy-pasting, replies came within a few minutes. They hold a Curacao licence which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
Been playing here since the spring, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The True Fortune lobby runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live casino runs on Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Dealers are on 24/7, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.
The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. The live offers and promo codes are listed over at [url=https://beamscreensaver.com]true fortune casino login[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, but the amounts are token.
Opening an account took a few minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card payouts took two or three working days. KYC was the one sticking point – my first upload got rejected, and after that it was fine.
I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. Pages load fast, though live tables need decent data. Support answers in English on chat and it reads like a person, not a script, wait times were three to five minutes. Licence is Curacao meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
Signed up here roughly a season, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The True Fortune lobby runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.
Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. Live tables come from Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.
The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://daniellepurifoy.com]true fortune[/url] before you commit any money. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, although you will not retire on it.
Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. The document check was the only hassle – I had to send the ID twice, and after that it was fine.
Mobile is browser based for me and I have not missed having an app. Pages load fast, though live tables need decent data. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, wait times were three to five minutes. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |