Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #441363
    fortune_wgOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The True Fortune lobby is larger than I expected, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The welcome offer looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running are worth checking on [url=https://accuragroup-eg.com]true fortune[/url] before you deposit. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, although you will not retire on it.

    Signing up was quick, the deposit floor is around ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Money reached the wallet within a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, though it went through on the second go.

    On the phone I just use the browser so no install needed. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #441335
    fortune_wgOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino for about four months now, so this is not a first-night impression. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. Live tables come from Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, released in daily portions. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running are worth checking on [url=https://cstvnow.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, but the amounts are token.

    Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. Card and e-wallet both work, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. Verification was the only annoyance – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. Pages load fast, though live tables need decent data. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, response was quick enough. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.

    en réponse à : Вывод из запоя в стационаре #441230
    fortune_wgOt
    Participant

    Been playing here since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live casino runs on Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The sign-up bonus is fairly standard: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. The live offers and promo codes can be found at [url=https://blogwithjoy.com]true fortune casino online[/url] before you deposit. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. The document check was the only hassle – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, and after that it was fine.

    Mobile is browser based for me and I have not missed having an app. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, response was quick enough. Licence is Curacao so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)