Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #437738
    fortune_wnOt
    Participant

    Been playing here for about four months now, so this is not a first-night impression. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The game library at True Fortune runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. The live section is Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

    The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Current codes and whatever promo is running can be found at [url=https://danholzphotography.com]true fortune[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, but the amounts are token.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card withdrawals were slower, as always. The document check was the only hassle – my first upload got rejected, though it went through on the second go.

    I play from the phone through the browser and it does the job fine. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. The chat team is English speaking and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. They hold a Curacao licence which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #437734
    fortune_wnOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino since the spring, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.

    Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

    The welcome offer is nothing extraordinary but fair: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, released in daily portions. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, which is normal for this market. Up to date bonus terms are worth checking on [url=https://bestnespressocapsules.com]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, although you will not retire on it.

    Opening an account took a few minutes, you can start from a tenner. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. The document check was the only hassle – I had to send the ID twice, though it went through on the second go.

    On the phone I just use the browser so no install needed. It loads quickly, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Live chat replies in English and they are not just copy-pasting, response was quick enough. Licence is Curacao meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

    en réponse à : 888starz #437726
    fortune_wnOt
    Participant

    I have been using this casino for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

    The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live casino runs on Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Tables are staffed day and night, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

    The welcome offer is fairly standard: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. The playthrough is 35x, which is about average these days. Up to date bonus terms can be found at [url=https://arkansasearthday.org]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, but the amounts are token.

    Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. I fund it by card or Skrill, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. The document check was the only hassle – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

    I play from the phone through the browser and it does the job fine. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. Live chat replies in English and it reads like a person, not a script, wait times were three to five minutes. Regulation is Curacao based which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)