Been playing here for about four months now, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.
The sign-up bonus is fairly standard: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. The playthrough is 35x, which is normal for this market. Current codes and whatever promo is running are worth checking on [url=https://poppswebsite.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, though it is pocket change.
Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. The document check was the only hassle – I had to send the ID twice, and after that it was fine.
On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. Performance is smooth, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Live chat replies in English and they are not just copy-pasting, wait times were three to five minutes. They hold a Curacao licence meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.
I have been using this casino since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here is genuinely big, even if I only really play a handful of them.
Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. English speaking dealers around the clock, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.
The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, handed out across the first week. The playthrough is 35x, which is about average these days. Up to date bonus terms can be found at [url=https://socalgolfblog.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, although you will not retire on it.
Registration took about three minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.
On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and it reads like a person, not a script, wait times were three to five minutes. Regulation is Curacao based so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
Been playing here since the spring, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Found it through a mate, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The catalogue here is larger than I expected, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.
The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live casino runs on Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.
The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. The live offers and promo codes can be found at [url=https://scottlotblog.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.
Registration took about three minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Money reached the wallet within a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.
Mobile is browser based for me and I have not missed having an app. Performance is smooth, though live tables need decent data. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, wait times were three to five minutes. Licence is Curacao so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |