Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : 888starz uz #521948
    lucky_oimt
    Participant

    Been reading this board for a while, so here is my short checklist for choosing a casino site. After a few bad experiences I stopped trusting the big banners.

    I always start with licensing: find the licence number and look it up, and if your country is on the allowed list. Then payments: I want at least one fast e-wallet option, and the withdrawal limits need to be written clearly.

    Bonuses are the tricky part. Read the wagering and the max bet rule, and some games count less towards it. A good recent review that covers all of this can be found here [url=https://www.signupforms.com/registrations/49782]Slotshopper[/url] so you know what you are signing up for.

    Most of my sessions are on mobile, and if there is an app I make sure it comes from the official page. Support matters too: if they answer in a couple of minutes that is a good sign.

    That is about it. Treat it as entertainment, not income.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)