Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Nonebet #426602
    nonebet_dePa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for maybe six months now, mainly after work, and thought I’d dump some thoughts since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, though the KYC bit came later, which is standard. Min deposit was around $10 which is fair.

    The lobby’s big — they claim over 2,500 titles last I looked. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I’m not chasing. NetEnt classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is about average. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://uberant.com/article/2176714-nonebet-casino-real-money-gaming-in-2026-a-practical-player-guide]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] before you claim anything. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #426593
    nonebet_dePa
    Participant

    I’ve been playing at Nonebet for maybe six months now, mostly on the train home, and might as well say a bit since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification came later, which is normal enough. Min deposit was $20 which is fine for a casual punter.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — somewhere north of 3,000 games last I looked. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. I tend to grind Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is about average. There was a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://cryptoplaypicks.activeboard.com/t73147530/nonebet-casino-real-money-gaming-in-2026-a-practical-player-]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which felt long. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Support answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.

    en réponse à : viagra priligy #426564
    nonebet_dePa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for maybe six months now, mainly on the train home, and figured I’d dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit came later, which every licensed site does anyway. You only need $20 which is fine for a casual punter.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — I’d guess around 4,000 slots and tables last I looked. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. My go-to is Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I’m not chasing. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 35x which is nothing special. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://atozed.com/forums/user-98242.html]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Crypto came back within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, but the Visa one took nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.

    en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #409367
    nonebet_dePa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for about five months now, mainly after work, and figured I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, though the ID verification hit me later, which every licensed site does anyway. You only need $10 which is fair.

    The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 2,500 titles from memory. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was around 35x which honestly is nothing special. There was a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://pinshape.com/users/9040645-cryptopicks001632]Nonebet Casino (AU)[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Support answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)