Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Nonebet #411249
    nonebet_dnPa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for something like five months now, mainly on the train home, and might as well dump some thoughts since someone asked me the other day. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, although the KYC bit hit me later, which every licensed site does anyway. You only need $20 which is fine for a casual punter.

    The lobby’s big — somewhere north of 2,500 slots and tables from memory. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. I mostly stick to Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 35x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://gamingforce.org/forums/member.php?u=42901]Nonebet Casino (AU)[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been decent. Crypto came back same day both times, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #411246
    nonebet_dnPa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for something like four months now, mostly after work, and might as well say a bit since someone asked me the other day. Signup was painless — email, password, done, although the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. Min deposit was $20 which is fair.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — they claim over 4,000 titles from memory. Play’n GO dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. My go-to is the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was around 35x which honestly is about average. They also had a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://tumblr.com/soldkryptohub/826275488786972672]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which felt long. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Support answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the phone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.

    en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #411227
    nonebet_dnPa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for maybe five months now, mostly after work, and thought I’d say a bit since a few blokes here asked. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, though the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is standard. Min deposit was around $10 which is fair.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — they claim over 4,000 games from memory. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. My go-to is the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. The live section runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 35x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://vocal.media/authors/nonebet-casino]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took about a day, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)