Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Нарколог на дом #412031
    nonebet_esPa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for about six months now, mainly on the train home, and thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, though the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was $10 which is fine for a casual punter.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — somewhere north of 3,000 titles last I looked. NetEnt dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. I tend to grind Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles because the volatility suits me. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 40x which is about average. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://zerfoon.net/read-blog/48100]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller took 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #410546
    nonebet_esPa
    Participant

    I’ve been playing at Nonebet for something like five months now, mostly late nights, and thought I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, though the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. Minimum was $10 which is fair.

    The lobby’s big — they claim over 4,000 games from memory. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are sitting right on the front page. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 35x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://click4r.com/en/blogs/nonebet-review-95adab9d]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.

    Support answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my phone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #410530
    nonebet_esPa
    Participant

    I’ve been playing at Nonebet for something like four months now, mainly late nights, and figured I’d write something up since a mate asked me. Signup was painless — email, password, done, though the KYC bit came later, which is normal enough. You only need $20 which suits me.

    Game selection is huge — they claim over 2,500 titles from memory. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are sitting right on the front page. I tend to grind Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is nothing special. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://harderfaster.net/?section=forums&action=showthread&threadid=363566]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.

    en réponse à : 888starz uz #410508
    nonebet_esPa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for maybe six months now, mostly late nights, and might as well dump some thoughts since someone asked me the other day. Signup was painless — email, password, done, although the KYC bit hit me later, which is normal enough. Minimum was $20 which suits me.

    Game selection is huge — they claim over 2,500 titles last I looked. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. My go-to is the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 35x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://jobboard.piasd.org/author/victor051915]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours both times, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.

    Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my phone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)