Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Nonebet #508671
    nonebet_fqPa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for maybe six months now, mostly late nights, and thought I’d write something up since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email, password, done, though the KYC bit came later, which is standard. You only need $10 which suits me.

    The lobby’s big — they claim over 2,500 titles from memory. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. My go-to is Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles because the volatility suits me. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. The live section runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was 40x which is about average. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://darkorchid-cod-186363.hostingersite.com/wyns-online-casino-in-australia-full-guide-for-players/]wyns casino[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller took 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my phone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #508660
    nonebet_fqPa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for about four months now, mainly on the train home, and might as well say a bit since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, though the KYC bit hit me later, which is standard. Min deposit was around $10 which suits me.

    Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 3,000 slots and tables last I looked. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at around 35x which honestly is nothing special. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://www.thomasskovmand.dk/wyns-casino-bonus-review-aussie-players-guide-to-claiming-wagering-payments/]wyns casino[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. Lesson learned.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Crypto came back within a couple of hours both times, e-wallets were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the phone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

    en réponse à : good day about site #508644
    nonebet_fqPa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for about six months now, mainly after work, and thought I’d dump some thoughts since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification hit me later, which is standard. You only need $20 which is fine for a casual punter.

    Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 2,500 slots and tables from memory. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. My go-to is the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. NetEnt classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was around 35x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://jatindigitals.shop/?p=1400]wyns casino[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been decent. Crypto came back within a couple of hours both times, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #426388
    nonebet_fqPa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for maybe four months now, mostly on the train home, and thought I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit hit me later, which is standard. You only need $20 which is fair.

    Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 4,000 games from memory. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I tend to grind Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles because the volatility suits me. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 40x which is about average. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://dibiz.com/dbz44e459556c]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Play[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour both times, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the phone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #426371
    nonebet_fqPa
    Participant

    I’ve been playing at Nonebet for maybe six months now, mostly on the train home, and thought I’d write something up since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. You only need $10 which is fair.

    The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 2,500 slots and tables last I looked. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. The live section runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was around 35x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://recentstatus.com/read-blog/8096]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Crypto came back within a couple of hours both times, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.

    en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #426348
    nonebet_fqPa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for maybe five months now, mainly on the train home, and thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, though the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. You only need around $10 which suits me.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — I’d guess around 4,000 slots and tables from memory. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was around 35x which is about average. There was a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://forum.hcpforum.com/read-blog/26705]Nonebet[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my phone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)