Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Вывод из запоя в стационаре #426709
    nonebet_htPa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for about six months now, mainly on the train home, and might as well write something up since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, though the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was around $10 which suits me.

    Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 3,000 titles from memory. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get pushed hard. My go-to is Big Time Gaming Megaways when I want longer sessions. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 40x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://able2know.org/topic/597366-1]Honest Nonebet Casino notes — what actually matters[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour both times, Skrill and Neteller took 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which felt long. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #406330
    nonebet_htPa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for something like four months now, mainly late nights, and figured I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, though the ID verification came later, which is normal enough. Min deposit was $20 which is fair.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — they claim over 3,000 titles last I looked. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. My go-to is the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://nonebet-casino.com]read more[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Crypto came back within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took 24 hours or so, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my phone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #406325
    nonebet_htPa
    Participant

    I’ve been playing at Nonebet for maybe five months now, mainly after work, and thought I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit came later, which is standard. Minimum was $10 which is fair.

    Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 2,500 titles from memory. Play’n GO dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get pushed hard. My go-to is the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. The live section runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 40x which is nothing special. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://nonebet-casino.com]Nonebet app[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Crypto came back in under an hour every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : important notice about post #406306
    nonebet_htPa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for maybe four months now, mostly on the train home, and might as well dump some thoughts since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, though the ID verification came later, which is standard. You only need $10 which is fair.

    Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 2,500 slots and tables last I looked. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get pushed hard. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 40x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a no-deposit spins offer for a while but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://nonebet-casino.com]this article[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours both times, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)