Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Nonebet #424120
    nonebet_liPa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for something like four months now, mostly late nights, and figured I’d say a bit since someone asked me the other day. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit hit me later, which every licensed site does anyway. Min deposit was $20 which suits me.

    Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 2,500 titles last I looked. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. My go-to is the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is about average. There was a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://zerfoon.net/read-blog/48100]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Crypto came back same day both times, e-wallets were about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #424114
    nonebet_liPa
    Participant

    I’ve been playing at Nonebet for maybe six months now, mainly after work, and might as well dump some thoughts since a mate asked me. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, though the KYC bit came later, which every licensed site does anyway. You only need $10 which is fair.

    Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 3,000 slots and tables last I looked. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get pushed hard. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 35x which is nothing special. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://hoo.be/cphrqnxphq]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been decent. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, actual humans after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

    en réponse à : priligy effects #424106
    nonebet_liPa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for about five months now, mainly after work, and might as well dump some thoughts since someone asked me the other day. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification came later, which is standard. You only need $20 which is fair.

    The lobby’s big — they claim over 2,500 slots and tables last I looked. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are sitting right on the front page. I mostly stick to Big Time Gaming Megaways when I want longer sessions. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, rollover sits at 40x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://clashfarmer.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=89647]Nonebet[/url] before you claim anything. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour both times, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #410571
    nonebet_liPa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for something like six months now, mainly after work, and figured I’d dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, though the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. Minimum was $20 which is fine for a casual punter.

    Game selection is huge — they claim over 3,000 games from memory. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get pushed hard. My go-to is Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. The live section is Evolution-powered, so you get real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was around 35x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://cpguided0646ff0.canalblog.com/nonebet-casino-real-money-gaming-in-2026-a-practical-player-guide.html]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, e-wallets took 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Support answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #410557
    nonebet_liPa
    Participant

    I’ve been playing at Nonebet for about five months now, mainly after work, and figured I’d write something up since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, though the KYC bit came later, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was $20 which is fine for a casual punter.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — they claim over 2,500 games from memory. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. The live section is Evolution-powered, so you get real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was around 35x which honestly is about average. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://weblabor.hu/tagok/121968]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will for us down here.

    en réponse à : important notice today #410519
    nonebet_liPa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for about four months now, mostly on the train home, and might as well say a bit since a mate asked me. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which every licensed site does anyway. Min deposit was $10 which is fine for a casual punter.

    Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 4,000 slots and tables from memory. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, so you get real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 40x which honestly is nothing special. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://moneyfx.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=98925]Nonebet[/url] before you claim anything. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, e-wallets took 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the phone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : priligy effects #407587
    nonebet_liPa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for about six months now, mainly on the train home, and thought I’d say a bit since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, though the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was around $10 which is fair.

    Game selection is huge — they claim over 4,000 slots and tables from memory. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are sitting right on the front page. I tend to grind Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at around 35x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://checkli.com/readmore3194]Nonebet Casino (AU)[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Crypto came back within a couple of hours both times, e-wallets were about a day, but the Visa one took nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)