Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Nonebet #427792
    nonebet_mfPa
    Participant

    I’ve been playing at Nonebet for about six months now, mainly after work, and might as well write something up since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the ID verification came later, which is normal enough. Minimum was $20 which is fair.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — somewhere north of 2,500 titles last I looked. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. I tend to grind Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 35x which is nothing special. There was a small no deposit thing at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://dev.to/desgh_white_7e4c654897816/modeling-self-exclusion-as-an-explicit-state-machine-3bi4]Modeling Self-Exclusion as an Explicit State Machine[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour both times, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : viagra priligy #427735
    nonebet_mfPa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for something like four months now, mostly after work, and thought I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the KYC bit hit me later, which is standard. Min deposit was around $10 which is fair.

    The lobby’s big — somewhere north of 3,000 titles last I looked. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I mostly stick to Big Time Gaming Megaways when I want longer sessions. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was around 35x which is about average. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://crypto-payments-notes.gitbook.io/player-guide-2026/nonebet-casino-real-money-gaming-in-2026-a-practical-player-guide]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day both times, e-wallets took about a day, but the Visa one took nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the phone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)