Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Nonebet #425669
    nonebet_mgPa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for maybe six months now, mainly on the train home, and might as well dump some thoughts since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit came later, which is normal enough. Minimum was $10 which is fair.

    Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 3,000 titles from memory. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles because the volatility suits me. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://click4r.com/en/blogs/nonebet-review-95adab9d]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been decent. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #425653
    nonebet_mgPa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for about six months now, mainly on the train home, and thought I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Signup was painless — email, password, done, although the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. You only need $20 which is fair.

    The lobby’s big — somewhere north of 3,000 titles last I looked. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. My go-to is the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, so you get actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 35x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://intensedebate.com/people/ids39y100u]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] before you claim anything. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day both times, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : 888starz uz #425626
    nonebet_mgPa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for about five months now, mainly on the train home, and figured I’d say a bit since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email, password, done, although the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which every licensed site does anyway. You only need $20 which is fine for a casual punter.

    The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 3,000 games from memory. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. My go-to is Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at around 35x which honestly is about average. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://scrapbox.io/solkrypto661f5e/Nonebet_Casino_Real_Money_Gaming_in_2026_A_Practical_Player_Guide]Nonebet Casino Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] before you claim anything. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the Android. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #406435
    nonebet_mgPa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for something like four months now, mostly after work, and figured I’d dump some thoughts since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. Min deposit was $10 which is fair.

    The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 2,500 slots and tables from memory. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are sitting right on the front page. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, so you get actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 35x which honestly is about average. They also had a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://nonebet-casino.com]nonebet casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Crypto came back same day both times, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my phone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)