Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

8 sujets de 1 à 8 (sur un total de 8)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Nonebet #426803
    nonebet_qePa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for about six months now, mainly late nights, and figured I’d dump some thoughts since someone asked me the other day. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, though the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. Min deposit was $10 which suits me.

    The lobby’s big — they claim over 4,000 slots and tables from memory. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 35x which is about average. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://cpicks2e5be635.overblog.fr/nonebet-casino-real-money-gaming-in-2026-a-practical-player-guide.html]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Crypto came back in under an hour every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, but the Visa one took nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my phone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #426764
    nonebet_qePa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for maybe four months now, mostly on the train home, and figured I’d write something up since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit came later, which every licensed site does anyway. You only need around $10 which suits me.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — somewhere north of 2,500 titles from memory. Play’n GO dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. My go-to is the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, rollover sits at around 35x which is about average. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://citoyen.auxerrelacommune.com/read-blog/54794]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

    en réponse à : 888starzuz #426701
    nonebet_qePa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for maybe five months now, mostly on the train home, and figured I’d write something up since a mate asked me. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, though the ID verification came later, which is normal enough. You only need $20 which suits me.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — they claim over 4,000 titles last I looked. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get pushed hard. My go-to is the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 35x which is nothing special. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://enkling.com/read-blog/11514]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my phone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #416325
    nonebet_qePa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for something like five months now, mostly after work, and might as well say a bit since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, though the KYC bit came later, which is normal enough. You only need $10 which suits me.

    Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 4,000 games last I looked. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get pushed hard. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. NetEnt classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at around 35x which honestly is nothing special. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://cp26768190.comunidades.net/index.php]nonebet[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #416321
    nonebet_qePa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for about six months now, mostly on the train home, and might as well dump some thoughts since someone asked me the other day. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, though the KYC bit hit me later, which is standard. Minimum was around $10 which is fine for a casual punter.

    The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 2,500 games last I looked. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 40x which is about average. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://justnock.com/read-blog/28003]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours both times, e-wallets were about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my Android. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.

    en réponse à : 888starz #416314
    nonebet_qePa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for about five months now, mostly on the train home, and figured I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, though the KYC bit hit me later, which is normal enough. Min deposit was around $10 which is fair.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — I’d guess around 3,000 titles from memory. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get pushed hard. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. NetEnt classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was around 35x which honestly is nothing special. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://vocal.media/authors/nonebet-casino]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took 24 hours or so, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the phone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #405464
    nonebet_qePa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for something like four months now, mainly late nights, and might as well say a bit since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. Min deposit was $10 which is fine for a casual punter.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — they claim over 2,500 slots and tables from memory. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. My go-to is Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. NetEnt classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was around 35x which honestly is nothing special. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://nonebet-casino.com]visit the website[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Crypto came back within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will for us down here.

    en réponse à : 888starz #405457
    nonebet_qePa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for maybe four months now, mainly after work, and thought I’d write something up since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email, password, done, although the KYC bit came later, which is standard. Min deposit was $20 which is fair.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — I’d guess around 4,000 slots and tables from memory. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. I tend to grind Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. NetEnt classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 35x which is about average. They also had a small no deposit thing for a while but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://nonebet-casino.com]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day both times, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, but the Visa one took three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

8 sujets de 1 à 8 (sur un total de 8)