I’ve been using Nonebet for about four months now, mostly late nights, and thought I’d say a bit since a few blokes here asked. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification came later, which is normal enough. You only need $20 which is fair.
There’s a stupid amount of games — I’d guess around 3,000 games from memory. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. My go-to is Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was around 35x which honestly is about average. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=blackgens.com/read-blog/944]https://blackgens.com/read-blog/944[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day every time I’ve done it, e-wallets were about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |