Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Nonebet #426508
    nonebet_stPa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for about six months now, mostly late nights, and might as well write something up since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is standard. You only need around $10 which suits me.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — I’d guess around 2,500 titles last I looked. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are sitting right on the front page. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 40x which is nothing special. There was a no-deposit spins offer for a while but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://ourfathersfamily.com/blogs/138046/Nonebet-Casino-Real-Money-Gaming-in-2026-A-Practical-Player]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back within a couple of hours both times, e-wallets were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the phone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #426495
    nonebet_stPa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for something like five months now, mostly on the train home, and might as well write something up since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which every licensed site does anyway. You only need around $10 which is fair.

    Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 3,000 titles from memory. Play’n GO dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are sitting right on the front page. My go-to is Big Time Gaming Megaways when I want longer sessions. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 40x which is nothing special. They also had a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://justpaste.me/w4SK]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day both times, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will for us down here.

    en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #426466
    nonebet_stPa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for maybe five months now, mainly late nights, and thought I’d write something up since a few blokes here asked. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit came later, which is standard. You only need around $10 which is fair.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — I’d guess around 3,000 slots and tables from memory. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://cpguided0646ff0.canalblog.com/nonebet-casino-real-money-gaming-in-2026-a-practical-player-guide.html]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)