Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : 888starz uz #423447
    nonebet_utPa
    Participant

    I’ve been using Nonebet for about four months now, mostly late nights, and might as well say a bit since a mate asked me. Signup was painless — email, password, done, though the KYC bit hit me later, which is standard. You only need $10 which suits me.

    The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 4,000 titles from memory. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are sitting right on the front page. My go-to is Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. The live section is Evolution-powered, so you get actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, rollover sits at 35x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://cp26768190.comunidades.net/index.php]nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been decent. Crypto came back in under an hour every time I’ve done it, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)