Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : Nonebet #426687
    nonebet_vqPa
    Participant

    I’ve been playing at Nonebet for about six months now, mainly late nights, and thought I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Signup was painless — email, password, done, though the KYC bit hit me later, which is standard. Minimum was $10 which is fine for a casual punter.

    The lobby’s big — somewhere north of 3,000 slots and tables last I looked. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get pushed hard. My go-to is Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 40x which honestly is nothing special. They also had a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://justpaste.me/w4SK]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day both times, e-wallets were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : Nonebet #426674
    nonebet_vqPa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for maybe four months now, mostly on the train home, and might as well dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, though the KYC bit hit me later, which is normal enough. Minimum was $10 which suits me.

    Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 3,000 games last I looked. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. I tend to grind Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 35x which is nothing special. There was a no-deposit spins offer for a while but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://harderfaster.net/?section=forums&action=showthread&threadid=363566]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Support answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my Android. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : 888starzuz #426657
    nonebet_vqPa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for about six months now, mostly late nights, and figured I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is standard. Min deposit was $10 which is fine for a casual punter.

    Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 3,000 titles last I looked. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. The live section runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    Bonus-wise the offer was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was around 35x which is about average. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://social.japrime.id/read-blog/563362]Nonebet Casino – Real-Money Gaming in 2026: A Practical Player Guide[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been decent. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, and the one card withdrawal took nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Support answered me at 2am, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will for us down here.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)