Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #411491
    nonebet_wzPa
    Participant

    Been using Nonebet for about four months now, mostly late nights, and might as well dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, though the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. You only need $20 which suits me.

    Game selection is huge — they claim over 2,500 titles last I looked. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was 40x which honestly is nothing special. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://unidosporcristosocial.com/read-blog/35842_nonebet-casino-real-money-gaming-in-2026-a-practical-player-guide.html]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took three business days which felt long. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my phone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #409047
    nonebet_wzPa
    Participant

    Been playing at Nonebet for about five months now, mainly late nights, and thought I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification came later, which is normal enough. Min deposit was $20 which suits me.

    Game selection is huge — they claim over 4,000 games from memory. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 40x which is nothing special. There was a no-deposit spins offer for a while but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://dibiz.com/dbz940181060e]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which felt long. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my Android. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)