Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : revery play #482304
    revery_kjor
    Participant

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for about two months now and wanted to drop my thoughts here. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.

    The lobby actually surprised me — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Neteller and the payout hit my account in under 24 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus Neteller which is handy. I’d browse what’s available over at [url=https://pellowahqueensland.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.

    Now, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait like 15 minutes on chat the other day. Also the mobile site works fine but it feels a bit clunky compared to some competitors. No standalone app, just the browser version.

    Overall though, I’m still playing there so that says something. Revery Play is regulated and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — only don’t expect the support response times.

    en réponse à : viagra priligy #482273
    revery_kjor
    Participant

    Been using Revery Play for about two months now and thought I’d share my take here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which seemed fair, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 40x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game selection is pretty stacked — Revery Play has over 3000 titles from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Book of Dead mostly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.

    What that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with my Visa and last cashout landed in under 24 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus various e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://dancenow1234.com]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.

    That said, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there a good while on chat the other day. Also the mobile version works fine but it feels a bit clunky compared to some competitors. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. The site is licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a solid shout — I’d just be patient with live chat wait times.

    en réponse à : revery play #481785
    revery_kjor
    Participant

    Been playing at Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and wanted to drop my thoughts on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game-wise is pretty stacked — there’s somewhere around 3000 titles from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mainly — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, streams are smooth.

    What that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is Skrill and my withdrawal landed in about 18 hours. They also take Bitcoin and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can browse what’s available over at [url=https://99webmart.com]the write-up[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait like 15 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile version is decent enough but navigation could be smoother versus other sites I use. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Still, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. They’re properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — only temper expectations on the support response times.

    en réponse à : revery play #481778
    revery_kjor
    Participant

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d drop my thoughts here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby actually surprised me — they’ve got over 2500 games from providers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.

    What I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Skrill and my withdrawal came through within under 24 hours. They also take crypto and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at the current promotions on [url=these3streams.uk]https://these3streams.uk[/url] if you’re interested.

    That said, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. Also the site on my phone works fine but navigation could be smoother next to bigger brands. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.

    Having said all that, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. The site is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — I’d just temper expectations on their customer service speed.

    en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #481758
    revery_kjor
    Participant

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for about two months now and thought I’d share my take on this. I registered on a whim — min deposit is only ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.

    Game-wise actually surprised me — there’s somewhere around 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Sweet Bonanza mostly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, real croupiers and everything.

    The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Skrill and last cashout hit my account in about 18 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d check out their full bonus page on [url=https://1maxauto.com]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. And the mobile version runs okay though some menus are fiddly next to other sites I use. No standalone app, just the browser version.

    Still, I’m still playing there which says enough really. Revery Play is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a reasonable pick — I’d just be patient with live chat wait times.

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)