Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #481704
    revery_mwor
    Participant

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d give my two cents here. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which could be better honestly but not terrible either.

    The lobby actually surprised me — there’s somewhere around 3000 titles from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza a lot — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    What I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Neteller and my withdrawal landed in less than a day. There’s also crypto and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at their full bonus page on [url=https://benbeds.com]the write-up[/url] to see for yourself.

    That said, it’s not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — I waited nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. Also the mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly versus bigger brands. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.

    Still, I’m still playing there which says enough really. Revery Play is properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a reasonable pick — only be patient with live chat wait times.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)