Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : revery play #482501
    revery_rtor
    Participant

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and thought I’d share my take here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x which could be better honestly but not terrible either.

    Game-wise is pretty stacked — they’ve got over 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mainly — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. Live tables is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, streams are smooth.

    The bit I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Neteller and last cashout hit my account in about 18 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and other e-wallets which is handy. You can check out their full bonus page on [url=https://justjodz.co.uk]details here[/url] if you’re interested.

    Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. The mobile version works fine but navigation could be smoother compared to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, I’m still playing there so that says something. The site is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — only temper expectations on the support response times.

    en réponse à : 888starz uz #482425
    revery_rtor
    Participant

    So I’ve been using Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d share my take on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was only ?10 which seemed fair, deposited ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x and is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game-wise is genuinely solid — there’s roughly 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead mainly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, real croupiers and everything.

    The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with my Visa and last cashout hit my account in about 18 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus Neteller for those who prefer it. I’d check out the current promotions on [url=https://alleykatwc.com]step by step[/url] before you sign up.

    That said, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there a good while on chat the other day. Also the site on my phone is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky compared to bigger brands. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Overall though, I’m still playing there which says enough really. Revery Play is licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based it’s a solid shout — only be patient with live chat wait times.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)