Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : revery play #483019
    revery_sgor
    Participant

    Been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and figured I’d give my two cents on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which wasn’t bad, deposited fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby is pretty stacked — there’s over 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead mostly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, real croupiers and everything.

    What I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is my Visa and last cashout came through within under 24 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and Neteller which is handy. You can check out the current promotions on [url=https://fairsy.co.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

    Tbh, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — had to wait like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. And the site on my phone runs okay though it feels a bit clunky versus some competitors. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Having said all that, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. The site is licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a decent option — I’d just don’t expect live chat wait times.

    en réponse à : revery play #483017
    revery_sgor
    Participant

    Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and figured I’d give my two cents here. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 40x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.

    The lobby is genuinely solid — there’s over 3000 slots and table games from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mainly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, streams are smooth.

    The bit that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Skrill and last cashout came through within about 18 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and other e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://7continentsadventures.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    That said, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. The mobile site works fine but navigation could be smoother compared to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Still, I keep coming back which says enough really. They’re regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a reasonable pick — I’d just don’t expect live chat wait times.

    en réponse à : quick question about page #483013
    revery_sgor
    Participant

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and thought I’d share my take on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x and could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby actually surprised me — there’s roughly 3000 titles from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Book of Dead mainly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is Neteller and the payout landed in about 18 hours. They also take Bitcoin and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://dogfightcity.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    That said, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited like 15 minutes before someone replied. The mobile version works fine but it feels a bit clunky next to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, I keep coming back which says enough really. The site is properly licensed and seems legit. Being UK-based this is a decent option — just be patient with live chat wait times.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)