So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly two months now and figured I’d share my take on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.
Game-wise is pretty stacked — there’s somewhere around 3000 titles from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mostly — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — the game shows are great fun, streams are smooth.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Skrill and the payout landed in less than a day. There’s also Bitcoin and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can have a look at the current promotions on [url=https://awniabdibahri.com]step by step[/url] to see for yourself.
That said, it’s not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — had to wait like 15 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly versus bigger brands. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Overall though, I’m still playing there which says enough really. They’re licensed and seems legit. Being UK-based it’s a decent option — I’d just don’t expect the support response times.
Been messing around on Revery Play for like a couple of months and wanted to give my two cents on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game selection actually surprised me — there’s somewhere around 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus mostly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — the game shows are always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.
What I appreciate about Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use my Visa and my withdrawal hit my account in under 24 hours. They also take crypto and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d check out the current promotions over at [url=https://la-barber.co.uk]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.
That said, it’s not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait a good while for live chat one evening. And the mobile version runs okay though it feels a bit clunky versus bigger brands. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.
Overall though, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. They’re regulated and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players this is a solid shout — I’d just be patient with their customer service speed.
Been using Revery Play for about a couple of months and figured I’d drop my thoughts on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is just ten quid which wasn’t bad, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x and could be better honestly but not terrible either.
Game-wise is genuinely solid — Revery Play has roughly 3000 titles from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus mainly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, real croupiers and everything.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use my Visa and last cashout came through within about 18 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus various e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d check out the current promotions over at [url=https://mymadison.uk]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there a good while on chat the other day. Also the mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly compared to other sites I use. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. Revery Play is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based it’s a solid shout — I’d just temper expectations on live chat wait times.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |