So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for about two months now and thought I’d drop my thoughts on this. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x and could be better honestly but not terrible either.
The lobby is pretty stacked — Revery Play has over 3000 titles from providers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.
One thing I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use my Visa and my withdrawal came through within about 18 hours. You can also use crypto and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out their full bonus page over at [url=https://bellobamboo.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
Now, it’s not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile version is decent enough but some menus are fiddly versus some competitors. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Having said all that, I’m still playing there so that says something. Revery Play is licensed and seems legit. Being UK-based it’s a solid shout — I’d just be patient with live chat wait times.
Been playing at Revery Play for like a couple of months and thought I’d give my two cents on this. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn’t bad, deposited ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover’s 40x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game selection is genuinely solid — Revery Play has roughly 3000 slots and table games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Been grinding Book of Dead mainly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section is all Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, streams are smooth.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is my Visa and last cashout hit my account in less than a day. There’s also crypto and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d have a look at what’s available on [url=https://adhunikindustries.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
Now, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there a good while before someone replied. And the mobile version works fine but some menus are fiddly versus some competitors. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Overall though, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. They’re regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a solid shout — only temper expectations on live chat wait times.
So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d share my take here. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
The lobby is genuinely solid — Revery Play has over 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead mostly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, real croupiers and everything.
What I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Neteller and my withdrawal landed in under 24 hours. They also take crypto and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d browse their full bonus page on [url=https://ariamarliart.com]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — I waited nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. And the mobile version is decent enough but navigation could be smoother versus bigger brands. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. The site is regulated and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players this is a solid shout — I’d just be patient with their customer service speed.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |