Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : rolletto #487724
    rolletto_rtsa
    Participant

    Been using Rolletto for like three months now and figured I’d share what I think. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Registration took maybe two minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — twenty’s the lowest you can go which is fair enough.

    First deposit bonus was decent actually — it was 100% up to €500 with 200 free spins. Wagering’s at 35x which is about average for this kind of offer. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus I think. Not gonna lie, the spins didn’t pay great but the matched funds stretched things out nicely.

    The lobby on Rolletto is actually massive. You’ll find stuff from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, plus Evolution on the live side. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Probably over 3000 games in total. The live section is solid too — roulette, blackjack, and I got sucked into Crazy Time and it’s way too addictive. Proper live streams with actual dealers, stream is really clean.

    Cashing out is what I really wanted to test but honestly it’s been fine. Tried Skrill mostly and it took roughly a day. You can also use Bitcoin and a bunch of e-wallets which is handy. You can check out their bonus page on [url=https://customwoodc.com]rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. My one annoyance — KYC took like four days to clear which dragged on a bit.

    On my phone, Rolletto loads nicely in Chrome — they don’t have an app and honestly the browser version is fine. Everything loads quick enough and had a few goes on my commute without issues. Support is always on via live chat and response time was like thirty seconds when I had a bonus question. It’s operating under a Curacao licence — not UKGC which make of that what you will.

    Look, there are niggles — that slow verification plus navigation could be cleaner. But game variety is top, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me good value. Not for everyone maybe but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for now.

    en réponse à : rolletto #487714
    rolletto_rtsa
    Participant

    Been messing around on Rolletto for about a couple of months and wanted to share how it’s been going. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with where I normally play. Registration took about under five minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 which isn’t bad.

    Their sign-up offer was decent actually — it was a hundred percent up to €500 with a couple hundred free spins. The rollover sits at x35 and that isn’t the worst compared to some places. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus if I remember right. I’ll be honest, I didn’t win much from the spins but the matched funds gave me a solid session.

    Game selection at Rolletto is actually massive. There’s stuff from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I’ve been hammering Sweet Bonanza plus a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Probably 3000-odd games when you count everything. The live section is decent — blackjack and roulette, plus I’ve wasted hours on Crazy Time which is way too addictive. Proper live streams with actual dealers, picture quality is really clean.

    Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first but honestly can’t moan. I withdraw to my Visa and funds hit in about 24 hours. They also do Mastercard plus various e-wallets which is handy. You can check out what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://gnhust.uk]Rolletto[/url] before you sign up. One gripe though — verification took like four days to process and felt slow.

    Mobile-wise, Rolletto works well through Chrome — they don’t have an app but the mobile site is smooth. Everything loads fast and had a few goes lying in bed and it ran smooth. Customer service is always on via live chat and they replied in under a minute when I had a bonus question. The site is operating under a Curacao licence — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and make of that what you will.

    Honestly, it’s not perfect — KYC speed plus navigation could be busy. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and the matched deposit gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.

    en réponse à : important notice today #487687
    rolletto_rtsa
    Participant

    Been playing at Rolletto for like three months now and figured I’d share what I think. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Signed up was like under five minutes, just the usual details, then I put in twenty quid to test it — that’s the minimum which isn’t bad.

    The welcome bonus caught my eye — it was 100% up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. The rollover sits at x35 and that could be worse honestly compared to some places. Spins landed on Gates of Olympus if I remember right. Not gonna lie, the spins didn’t pay great but the deposit match stretched things out nicely.

    Games on Rolletto is genuinely pretty stacked. You’ll find stuff from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, plus Evolution on the live side. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and a few Megaways games from Extra Chilli. Looks like there’s over 3000 games when you count everything. The live section is solid too — the usual tables, plus I’ve wasted hours on Crazy Time which is way too addictive. Proper live streams with actual dealers, picture quality is crisp even on mobile.

    Withdrawals are where I was sceptical at first and so far can’t moan. Tried Skrill mostly and the money came through in under two days. You can also use crypto like BTC and a bunch of e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://amypinard.com]Rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. The thing that bugs me — they took ages to process and was frustrating.

    On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in Chrome — no app needed and honestly the browser version is fine. Pages load fast and I’ve played lying in bed without issues. Support is always on via live chat and they replied in like thirty seconds when I asked about my withdrawal. They’re licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and that’s a thing to be aware of.

    Overall, there are niggles — the verification thing and the site design is a bit busy. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the bonus gave me a decent run. Your mileage may vary but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto going forward.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)