Right — been using this thing for something like five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, for context.
The reason I started using it was honestly embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an ew return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in before every slip, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows returns straight away, either odds format. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting risk free calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that actually changed how I bet is the nerdier bits. There’s an implied probability calculator that shows the overround, and there’s the kelly tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The design is a bit basic — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
So yeah. Free, barely any ads, does the job. Anyone who still does the maths on paper, give it a go — saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — been using this thing for something like four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me last week. Am in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and it shows returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where I always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]football bet accumulator calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that actually made a difference is the nerdier bits. There’s an probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, and a kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is decent if I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its layout is pretty plain — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it works but the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you still adds it up in their head, try it — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |