Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #330576
    single_arPn
    Participant

    OK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    The reason I started using it was genuinely pretty stupid — I never could get my head round what an e/w payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and you get the return with no faffing, either odds format. It also handles the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where I’d always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/super-heinz]bet365 super heinz[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that really changed how I bet were the nerdier extras. The probability converter that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.

    It’s not perfect mind. The design is a bit basic — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but worth saying.

    Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does what it says. Anyone who honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #330567
    single_arPn
    Participant

    So — been on this thing for something like five months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since a mate asked me the other day. I’m based in the UK, generally do football and horses, nothing mad, for context.

    How I found it was honestly pretty stupid — I could never work out what an e/w return would be when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it spits out profit and total return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where most people I know lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/super-heinz]how many selections in a super heinz[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    What actually changed how I bet was the nerdier extras. They’ve got an probability thing and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is decent when I’m splitting a race.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its design feels pretty plain — not much polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it works but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but you asked.

    So yeah. Free, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you still adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : 888starz uz #330539
    single_arPn
    Participant

    OK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, for context.

    How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an each way return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.

    The single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, yankees, which is where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/yankee]irish lottery yankee bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that really shifted things for me was the more serious extras. There’s an probability calculator that shows the overround, and there’s the kelly staking calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.

    Not all sunshine though. Its design looks pretty plain — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.

    So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, give it a go — saves me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)